YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Attached: 1651592537917.jpg (168x300, 8.18K)

Looks like a chud

But enough about you

Bigots don't get over with me. Sorry, Phil.

Nah you are

nice selfie

Almost looks like Daffney

Attached: rs_1024x759-210902143333-1024-daffney-unger.jpg (1024x759, 98.74K)

*shoots everybody on campus*

It's actually YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

nice of his grandmother to lone him her glasses

Looks like a guy who got bullied at school and took up MMA to stop everyone beating him up in later life.

It's hilarious how he looks like a fucking loser who listens to Skitsystem and thinks he's cool.

I thought he was supposed to be into punk culture? Used to see geeky kids like this trying to buy acid at Grateful Dead shows.

>aids skrillex was 6 years ago
How time flies. Also I can’t believe owen shroyer treated me the nicest out of all the radio call in shows I’ve ever called.

>arguing over not wanting to be white

Attached: 1641719587649.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

It's obvious just by looking at this pussy why he grew up to be such a pathetic SJW faggot. He can't believe in strength, masculinity, anything that makes a man a man, because he knows he lacks these qualities in himself.

Attached: 1642200637503.jpg (850x400, 55.89K)

Mishima was a homosexual, and conservatives have conserved nothing.As far as punk goes he has been a classic liberal, without masculinity he wouldn't be in this business.You can't judge someone's masculinity based on whether a person wins loses or said something on social media.

He has a Sgt. Slaughter-esq chin in that photo.

I can not believe that fucking nerd ended up slaying
>Kelly Kelly
>Prime Maria
>AJ
>Prime Lita
>Beth Phoenix
>Britt Baker
>Tracy Brooks
>Mickey James
>Daffney
>Becky Bayless

>be a faggot
>dedicated your life to physical perfection just to suicide
>have your young boys botch your dismemberment
>Although harakiri is a private ceremony, you do it a completely ostentatious way that is antithetical to trad culture and the classical ideal of many behavior (ie "womanly" kek)
>remain forgotten for decades except by shitty neofolk burgers
>discovered by incels as a model of masculinity

All that Punk/NYHC shit is work. There was a thriving Hardcore scene in Chicago when CM Phil was growing up, it’s where Victory Records was based when they were still a Hardcore independent label, he’s never once mentioned it and you’d think that with the crossover between wrestling and punk/hardcore that would be an obvious collab. Look at someone like Kevin Gill who ran a mildly successful NYHC/Punk record label in the late 90’s. He was constantly doing crossover stuff with wrestling. Punk is from the suburbs and listened to alternative rock and the most pop punk shit possible. His brother did drugs and it worked him into such a shoot that he stole 120 bucks from him one time he became straight edge out of spite. Like any clueless poser her just latched onto Minor Threat and went out and got a few mark tattoos and made it his personality. Look at his choice of entrance music. All Alternative and softcore radio “Punk”. The guy has a fucking Rocket from the Crypt tattoo on his hand. CM Phil is the Underground music version of Stolen Valor. He’s basically a Punk Rock Sgt. Slaughter

Imagine wanting to be wh*te in 2022

Attached: 1649540582535.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

What about based on if they get publicly humiliated by tickling?

Why did he try to do MMA then?

imagine watching a sport where people hold a ball and run lmao

>imagine watching a sport where people hold a ball and run lmao

Attached: 265659.jpg (298x401, 24.33K)