MultiVersus Beta Season 1

2 more days until Gizmo joins MultiVersus.

Attached: d81154a52b6a1af3b9cead2ba00ae2b1.jpg (1280x1479, 214.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

multiversus.bugs.wbgames.com/patch-notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do I have a 68% winrate in teams but am still in the bottom 14% of players in terms of team MMR?

I don't think it's about winrate, it's more about playing a lot.

here's hoping he'll be in a good place when he comes but looking at the dev's track record I'm rather pessimistic. Either he'll be bad like Morty or he'll be smaller than Jake and half the moves will go over him.
Goddamnit PFG I want to like your game but you just keep dissapointing me with every single patch and delay. I still play every day though, but the hitbox fix, mmr fix and ranked can't come soon enough.

Here's hoping Marvin is next, the only one that's been announced that I'm excited to play.

I wish the Tom and Jerry foot stomp emote had a louder scream

Oh, there's already thread.
How do I delete this thread?

it's all about the matches that you lose. When you win against people with lower MMR than you you'll gain 1 or 0 mmr but when you lose against lower people you'll lose up to 50 from one match
Also there are literal MMR terrorists currently who tank their best character's rank to 500-600 MMR, que with a 1000 or so MMR character and switch to their 500 MMR main in the rematch causing you to lose >50 points in one game
the system needs a good look at before ranked comes.

Try deleting it now, i think Any Forums now only allows you to delete 10 min old stuff.

Currently on tier 27 of the battlepass, haven't used my pass token, might use it after completing it.

I dont want to use the dog fucker thread but I'm excited for this patch. Seems to be a lot of shit in it. They even updated the patch notes page to make it easier to read/digest

multiversus.bugs.wbgames.com/patch-notes

Attached: image_2022-09-06_103009835.png (828x1739, 464.47K)

Is she gonna be a Bugs variant or her own character

Attached: image_2022-09-06_103301840.png (900x840, 289.37K)

Haven't been on Any Forums or MVS as I'm waiting for the update. Hitbox change is what I'm looking forward to the most

Isn’t there supposed to be a patch today or something? Game is definitely fun, but it’s fizzling a little without something to sink my teeth into. That and not having couch co-op is just so fucking dumb. No not 1v1 or 2v2 couch play, I mean full couch support. It’s not even split screen, so no fucking excuse.

If she is a bugs variant she would need to be her Looney tunes show self rather than the space jam one.

keep your fetish to yourself pervert.

Yes, it'll the biggest patch we've gotten so far.

Patch comes in Thursday instead of Tuesday. Most are saying its because console updates take longer to process or something like that.

It was delayed to Thursday alongside Gizmo

I thought they could be teasing her by saying LeBron was the first b-ball character, sort of implying that she could be a 2nd
but I guess that's just going to be a running joke they do for new characters
>X is the first Y user!

She’s going to be a Lebron variant

I just think the Tom and Jerry scream is funny as fuck and I was hoping that emote would have it

Kill yourself tourist shill

Update certification. They don't want games crashing the console's OS or becoming entry points for homebrew. Happens with all cross play games.
I remember shit like Smite for switch running on an older patch for a bit and unable to crossplay for a week or sm like that.

Attached: 1661550584807897.png (1024x576, 593.13K)

Oh, too late. :(
Sorry.

Oh wow, that's interesting. Makes sense tho.
Thanks for teaching me something new, user :-)

You fucking retard these arent new balance, WW was already buffed in weight.

I know, what I meant by "updated the patch notes" I mean they added little images and made the changes easier to read.

In the past it was literally just some word document lmao