Literally nothing comes close

Literally nothing comes close.

Attached: En1RcopWMAMN7az[1].jpg (1920x1080, 889.82K)

Atmospheric puzzle games are peak gaming.
>Infra
>Riven
>Portal
>The Witness
>Obra Dinn
all kino

Puzzles were great and I I really liked the idea of the story.

Ah, I forgot about Obra Dinn, but The Witness is for emotionally stunted autists.

Attached: The_Looker_-_Cover.jpg (300x450, 45.61K)

Was the DLC good?
I really enjoyed the base game.

Unironically better than The Witness

>Was the DLC good?
It's arguably better than the base game

Based. One of my favorite games of the 2010s for sure

Incredible my user

I bet you'd like Quern - Undying Thoughts

Then it is for me.

This

>first talos thread in years

i have struggled for a long time with the idea that this game will fade into obscurity. how do i come to terms vros?

Attached: 20210626180345_1.jpg (1920x1080, 887.33K)

The Witness is a pseudointellectual circlejerk 9/10. The Looker is genuinely the superior game. All the rest are all 10/10 and a special shoutout to Obra Dinn for actually having me truly invested in the story.

TP2 söön

Thanks anons for a great thread
I'll get into Obra Dinn immediately

>All those texts and audio logs about history, morality, and the death of humanity
Bro, I don't give a fuck, just let me solve puzzles. I was happy when that bitch finally died.

These were at least half of the fun.

ngl i'd stay in simulation just for the comfy rome/egypt/medieval worlds and shitposting with Milton

Absolutely incredible game. I never finished it and I'm scared to go back because I have forgotten all of the mechanics.

if i were king i would execute everyone who believes talos is better than witness and the gene pool would be fixed forever

Found a retard

Play fucking DROD and you'll never need another puzzle game

I love Talos Principle but Grim Fandango is equal in my eyes.

The recursive puzzles were great, but Talos Principle is one of the most pretentious games I ever played