Played the entire game. Ask me whatever

Played the entire game. Ask me whatever.

Attached: 1662474014931.jpg (2560x1440, 1.8M)

Did you enjoy it at all?

Name one positive

why are you black?

To be honest. Gameplay is repetitive but there were two gunfight sections that were alright. Shit like insurance fraud fucking sucks now because cars either pile up or despawn.

Are the physics really just as bad as in the GManLives review of the game?

Just..why?

They are. They forgot to remove the wacky physics from Saints Row 4 so everytime you tip a car, it'll explode on impact.

I legit waited 9 years for this shit game. I tried to find some positives like maybe it'll be ok, it isn't at all. The writing is shit, your crew are SJW stereotypes and your gang is a bunch of fat people.

My condolences

What did you think was going to happen at the party before you got to the end?
I thought it would be when they take down Marshall but then you end up doing that before over the dumbest shit.
Do you think the ending was bad or REALLY bad?
Did you even bother to unlock Planet Saints and Lets Pretend?

how is the soundtrack

Im not OP
They had some legit good ideas like jumping from car to car, car to wingsuit to car, that are great in theory even if theh are ripping off just cause and sleeping dogs
Except these features have 0 utility because they forgot to put in fucking cruise control.

The game was extremely predictable, I 100% knew something retarded was going to happen like a betrayal. I wanted to think that maybe it would be like an SR3 throwback where any of the factions would actually invade your place and it'll be meaningful.
Nah didn't even bother with the clothing stores, I legitimately thought that all of them were street vendors. The city was too boring.

I 100% knew the nahauli was gonna betray but holy fuck I didn't think it was going to be for that.

Did character customization improve? 8creation and clothing)
Did the world look good? Was it empty or you could feel you were somehow in an actual city?
Is fighting/escaping gangs and cops any good at all?
Any Brute enemy?

What does shit taste like?

Post character?

>Did character customization improve? 8creation and clothing)
Nope. I feel like they were substantially worse in terms of memorable outfits or even casual clothing options.
>Did the world look good? Was it empty or you could feel you were somehow in an actual city?
It looks nice, but it sometimes feels like a deserted town. The population despawns because Volition forgot how to code.
>Is fighting/escaping gangs and cops any good at all?
There was a prison break sequence but it was glitchy af. Escaping gangs is not good, however sometimes you'll get a good firefight. Escaping cops is easy, no challenge whatssoever.
>Any Brute enemy?
There are brute enemies, but with a standard pistol you could just pop em the head and their health would deplete fast. There was one female brute on one of the factions that was packed with HP but just staying 5 feet apart and shooting will get them in 2 min.

When you drive over a fire hydrant does your car really float up on the stream of water?

why are you trans

Yes.

sometimes the stream of water isn't present and you still fly into the air