Is fallout 4 even worth modding?

Is fallout 4 even worth modding?
Any mods that make game worth playing?

Attached: +461344313.png (140x218, 47.08K)

this is what i don't get with modding these TES games. it's still the base game you're playing. maybe it's just me who doesn't get it

Frost or whatever that shit is called

No
No
there arent any mods that fix shitty writing

This. I periodically checked if there are enough good mods out there for me to enjoy the game and have given up.
If you want to completely overhaul the game you might as well just play the other FO games.

but it's so funny to add anime characters and shit there XD like roflmao like imagine if one of the npcs is super mario from super mario :DD

Some mods literally turn it into another game.
Just look at Frost, Dust and Enderal.

If you like building then settlement mods are good.

I USUSALLY play Beth games unmodded and perfectly enjoy them. A nicer character model mod is usually enough.

With Fallout 4... yeah... you need mods. There's basically nothing but shitty pipe weapons in the game. Even at fucking end game, basically nothing but trash loot. It's like Bethesda put 0 effort into endgame. At least Skyrim has it's Daedric armor + weapons and its glass and obsidian items. With Fallout it's like "yeah, who gives a fuck, here's a pipe pistol with a scope on it at level 35, enjoy kid"

yeah fair enough lol. i'm just not gonna sit and play for 20 hrs to come across super mario behemoth and then uninstall kek

I found a great weapon modpack, made everything including me die in 1-5 hits, and it was a great sandbox shooter. That's about it.
I don't give a fuck about settlements (I play buildings if I want to build) but I'm sure there's an autism route that way too.

>Just look at Frost, Dust and Enderal.
no yeah those i get, for sure

I wonder about that too. Is the one Fallout I never even started.

My advice is, if you do bother, side with the Brotherhood. Not because of better writing, but because power armor and heavy weapons are the best aspect of this game. The Gatling Laser is the best it's ever been, which makes up for the Minigun being absolute garbage.

If you do, dont side with railroad. Alternatively DO side with the railroad and pay attention to what the fuck they are talking about. You will see the most pathetic, worthless, badly written and ridiculous """""faction"""" ever made

there is no mods that patch out the writing so no fallout 4 is never worth playing

But there are surprisingly many mods that offer an alternative main story.
Aren't any of them any good at all?

It's not worth it. The game was designed to be played with some of the main quest involved, and mods that alter it dramatically tend to be prone to bugs.

Personally I never "finish" Bethesda games, even Fallout 4, which is ironic because of the hours I have put into it. It's not hard to get past the opening, following the breadcrumbs to Diamond City so that you get all your companions, then ignore the main quest entirely.

>Fallout I never even started.
Good.

All you need is a tiddy mod and it's already worth putting 100 hours in at least

I don't know why but fallout 4 looks times worse than skyrim.