Why?

Why?

Attached: fuvkface.png (515x439, 416.07K)

Because cats are sexy

Would

why not

Attached: 1441724379908.jpg (500x336, 49.09K)

Shut the fuck up teckworks. Kill yourself.

You and me.
Yuumi.
Also now you must get out sometimes or you will run out of mana.

It's fine

>Play Tryndamere Bottom with Yummi Support
>Equip Hullbreaker
>Shred lanes like it's nothing

Isnt Hullbreaker the item you ned to be alone to work? It works with Yuumi?
Thats fucking op.

>could've had kino Darkin parasite champ
>got a lmao 1 cat instead

Attached: sadcena.jpg (500x500, 16.2K)

GATO SEXO

>playrate is too high so you can't pull the old Ryae and gut her to 40% WR "literally INTing if you pick this" tier

when this thing came out i went through the wiki checking some of the voice lines and so many of them involving mewing
this has given me the image of a voice actor stuck in a recording booth meowing like a cat into a microphone for hours on end until the rioters overseeing the recording are satisfied the noises are sufficiently catlike
i don't know why, but this is a source of great ammusement to me

A cat is fine too

Hullbreaker works with Yummi because she doesn't count as a champion when she's attached to someone, so you get the Yummi Buff and the benefits of Hullbreaker which makes any bruiser champion nigh unstoppable in terms of laning

I wish I was Nilah's personal toilet, bros!

Attached: nilah_by_sollyz_df7jnbt.jpg (4500x3000, 1.68M)

Honest reason? It’s pretty clear from Yuumi’s design that she was made to be the “girlfriend champ.” The BF can play adc and tell the gf exactly what to do while not sacrificing anything to do it. Just tell her to attach and spam buttons. Later in the game you can tell her to attach to the most fed champ in the game for EZ wins. I’ve never seen a more cynical champ release tbf, but it’s kinda genius. Even her fucking Q is guided by the mouse after release, a skill shot that doesn’t involve any skill to land.

I see you oldfag

t. incel

Kitty! :D

teckworks the weavilefag. I miss him. Any Forums drawthreads are full of troon artists from twitter these days.

YOU AND ME WE HAD A OPPORTUNITY
AND WE COULD MAKE IT SOMETHING REALLY COOL
BUT YOU, YOU THINK I'M NOT THE KIND OF GIRL
I'M HEAR TO TELL YA BABY I KNOW HOW TO ROCK YOUR WORLD

Attached: Faded+frantic+ostrich_718f0c_7102147.jpg (1200x1137, 123.96K)

Imagine white knighting for theoretical women lmao