I don't feel like banging my head against the wall for hours. I can't get to the Black Hole Forge...

I don't feel like banging my head against the wall for hours. I can't get to the Black Hole Forge, I can't get to the center of Giant's deep, I can't get onto the Quantum Moon, and i can't get into the High Energy Lab. Help.

Attached: WCCFouterwilds1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 510.79K)

Black Hole Forge has to be lifted
Giant's deep center takes two tricks to descend. Someone else has already been there.
The three teaching of Quantum mechanics will get you to the moon.

Attached: download (2).jpg (350x350, 59.87K)

I feel like I have the info I need, I just can't act on it. I know the forge can be lifted but I still can't get to it. Probably just need to explore more.

I know the secret to getting to Giant Deep's core, but don't know how to exploit it.

I thought I was a genius today when I thought to put down my scout and have it watch the quantum moon to keep it in place, but that didn't work.

Let's focus on one thing at a time.
What do you want a tip on, first?

Probably Giant's Deep, since I already know how to do it in theory, but I just don't know how it actually works.

What about Giant's Deep do you want to achieve. Gimme details

I've done everything, including finding the secrets about it in the Dark Bramble. I just don't know how I am supposed to insulate my ship. I just know it involves jellyfish.

Okay, so you found the jellyfish on dark bramble. Did you get inside it?

Yeah, I did, but I assume I missed something? I didn't get like an item or anything new.

Not the guy above, but you won't have to insulate /the ship./

Ok, I quit then. No fucking way would I ever leave the safety of my ship down there. So you just swim through the jellyfish?

There are no items in this game, you won't ever acquire an item that "let's you do something that you were not able to do before".

All you need is knowledge. If you know how to, you can finish the game right from the start.
So, the jellyfish can insulate you and protect you from the electrical storm at the center of Giant's Deep. Find a way to get inside the jellyfish. Read what the guy was saying on the record on Dark Branble, near the dead jellyfish. Some parts of the jellyfish won't electrocute you.

This game is fantastic but when you are backtracking for hours and making dumb mistakes because you are trying to hurry, and those mistakes drag out the time by insane amounts, the game becomes a real stinker. Hopefully the ending is as good as they say.

What are the towers on Ash Twin are for? Start with that.

There was a note there.

There is nothing dangerous there, or at least nothing that pursues you. I closed FNAF 1 on the first night when I saw that Bonnie has left the stage, and yet even I had gotten to the Giant's Deep's core. It's just a video game, don't be a pussy.

I have a real specific fear of voids and massive objects. This game is tailor made to scare the fuck out of me. Almost every planet is terrifying in some way or another.

You need to always be looking at it to keep it where it is, what is a way to always be looking at it?

I never even figured out how you were *supposed* to get into the high energy lab. I just upside down crammed my ship into the ceiling close enough to exit and be standing on the gravity path, then walked in from there. You have to be careful and precise with your flying so you don't get succ'd into the black hole, and I basically had to find a spot to cram the ship in a way that it couldn't budge anymore. Sorry that's not really advice, but I hope that gives you an idea of an alternative to the intended path. For plans like that, dont forget there's a cockpit eject button in the ship, for one way ship trips.

Attached: 1659373357231905.png (2600x2088, 474.91K)

Then it's time for some exposure therapy. Or do you want to be known as a little-wittle crybaby who pooped his pants and quit Outer Wilds?

It was a joke dude, I've been exploring The bramble for the last 15 minutes and it's probably scarier than Giant's Deep. Probably. it's not the anglerfish that scare me, either, it's just the emptiness and Stephen King deadlights that freak me out.

In the Sunless City, there is a path that leads to it. It fills with sand over time so if you go too late you can't get there and apart of it requires sand to fill up to get over some of the cactus plants.

OP here, the fuck? So that is how you get there? I tried that path a couple times and couldn't get through. I feel like I actually do have everything I need to finish the game, I'm just getting tired of the backtracking.

user, that's a pretty hefty fear to be weighed down with while playing this of all games. I hope you're able to handle the game at its worst, maybe play in windowed mode against a bright background if you ever feel overwhelmed.
That said, guaranteed there's nothing alive down there in the Giant's Deep core, only the jellyfish that swim up and down through the current. You will see a sprawling silhouette, it is merely coral. Promise. Take the plunge and get over your fears. Then hope the same for me because I'm also a bitch and still haven't beaten the DLC lmao