Open Any Forums

>Open Any Forums
>Suddenly a bunch of K1 threads despite Any Forums or /asp/ never talk about K1 before
Are you guys hiding something ? is there anything else i don't know about you guys ?

Attached: K-1-Logo.jpg (513x310, 10.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ytSrycxRsI8?t=365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is k1?

user they outdrew New Japan at the Tokyo Dome

Why there are no hype or even mention for THE MATCH 2022 in Any Forums before today ? It came all of the sudden and feels like Any Forums collectively admit that they are K1 fans

no one cares about k1 or gook mma, its just console shit to troll jamals.

The match was a spectacle and heavily advertised, casuals, not just in Japan, even here wanted to watch it. That’s just how big money matches work. Wrestling will never have that again,

they didn't promote it internationally but was the popular subject in Japan

it's just console war bait to trigger NJPW fans and by extension AEW fans cuz they're doing a joint show

you are so uppity

OP is spamming this thread and the 'why was there no mention before today' response over and over again. Very sad and strange people who infest this board now just posting the same shit over and over for little response.
>

I'm talking about how Any Forums suddenly talk about it for no apparent reason despite no one talks about K-1 exceot for a few mention before today. Heck, i didn't even realize that K-1 is still alive

jamals have been uppity and seething their sold out shows got exposed and mogged so hard by actual sell outs

user, Any Forums suddenly hype up a K1 match for no apparent reason despite Any Forums never really talk about kickboxing. A lot of people would be confused at what is happening

user Any Forums discuss all kinds of subjects that are somehow related to wrestling especially wrestling's relationship with other combat sports

/asp/ discussed mma boxing kickboxing all the time, I assume its the same anons. there used to be a general for people who do martial arts(mostly bjj) on /asp/ before we got kicked from /sp/.

It’s a huge sports event in Japan and we have shoot weebs here.

I thought those are anons outside of the wrestling circle in /asp/(which is honestly 95% of /asp/), the Wrestlefags themselves never really talk about Kickboxing, only MMA and Boxing. I recall even Zorb got more threads than Kickboxing

People only post about it because they somehow sold out the Tokyo Dome which is surprising considering K-1 was barely alive for 10 years. Nobody here knows who these twinks are or watch the fight/show. It's just 2-3 shitposters who want to use the success of this event to troll puro fans.

those crossposters are all /heem/fags, kickboxing is barely discussed there too.

k1? sure, but...

Attached: file.png (513x334, 261.81K)

For me,its my zorbchads

I like K1
youtu.be/ytSrycxRsI8?t=365