Was this the last time something completely unpredictable happened in wrestling?

Was this the last time something completely unpredictable happened in wrestling?

Attached: d99694589ee2048891c997c31dbfd989_crop_exact.jpg (800x533, 139.11K)

Those things used to happen when you weren't a faggot smark yet, OP.

everyone knew he was winning

Didn't expect Dave Hebner and Tim White to die in the same week.

Stone Cold turning heel in 2001

Cody wrestling with a torn pec at HIAC

I'm talking more about the fact that it was a complete squash match against John Cena of all people

How about Codster injuring himself and still pulling a 5 star match out of it.

How was this more predictable than ending the Streak? Cena was a substitute after Bryan got hurt.

I meant less, but you get it

the old logo scratch logo looks so much better than the current W it's not even funny

seth rollins cashing in at mania
seth rollins beating roman reigns for the title
seth rollins beating brock lesnar clean at mania
tired of this overpushed faggot

The entire last fortnight alone has been loaded with unpredictability. Christ, this board is filled withbigher retards than /x/.

John Cena who had been gradually sliding down the card since losing clean to Daniel Bryan

this

this, actually. it was a shoot, fucking weird man lol

>seth rollins cashing in at mania
Slightly unpredictable given in fucked with the ending of a Mania main event but not something you would never see coming.
>seth rollins beating roman reigns for the title
Even today after a two-year title reign, Seth is one of the few that you would accept as someone to end Roman's reign. Quite predictable.
>seth rollins beating brock lesnar clean at mania
100% predictable and if you thought Lesnar was winning you are a retard.

Jinder Mahal: WWE Champion

this

the first half of the match felt off too, the crowd was dead like they didnt know how to react.

worked

cena still beat bray wyatt and was around the main events in 2014, he had the title before orton unified the belts.

>it was a shoot

Attached: huh.jpg (505x431, 17.07K)

trannies still hate Cody? damn.

NOBODY thought this guy was going to beat sammy the first time they faced each other.

Attached: CCD31FB8-4A90-4BFE-8276-121F28F6317C.png (1136x640, 2.19M)

damn white people LOOK LIKE THAT?

I did

The moment Cody lost the title it felt like an afterthought. Sammy can't get over without Jericho and Scorpio is just flat out boring. I hope they stick it on Miro or Moxley or Omega or Danielson or anyone that's actually a star ASAP.

I wanted him to win but “knew” he wasn’t. That match was pretty based and he should have never had to hot potato the belt

They had to make sure cody wasn't the only 3 time champ ASAP

If Malakai wins the Atlantic belt then Pac should go for the TNT. Then they have a winner takes all belts match when they're both champions