Street Fighter

Why aren't you playing as KoIin?

Attached: e0aff54713da2354d61212578a28e112.jpg (1743x2048, 322.38K)

I main zeku already

Gelbooru is free

Because i'm playing sf4

>play as a thot
>when the game has a sumo character
i really hope you guys don't do this

>tfw no fat female sumo thot character

>female
>sumo
please don't put those two together.

>doesn't know about hinako

Not him but
Fucking hinako man... how was that allowed...

she's fun

As long as I have a face she has a toilet

She's boring.

Attached: E8vlPBEVIAAIHyd.jpg (1536x1945, 211.45K)

Yeah she actually does seem wild. I remember trying labbing her just to see what makes her click and man was that confusing

Iirc

I stomped her in online within 2 hrs some time in 2016, she was tremendously fun. But i'm not a fan of "machine gun blow" type moves. That was my only gripe with her

>shoes
>no mawashi
that isn't sumo

I've been having a shit ton of fun with SFV bros. I bought it at launch but dropped it for some reason. Picked up the Championship Edition on Steam for 20 bucks last year but finally started actually playing. I've been playing Juri and Lucia and having a blast. Think I'll hit Gold tomorrow.

The girls' models are so good. Why are other fighting games always afraid to make girls toned? My dick couldn't be happier when I'm playing.

Hey you play with your dick but still almost gold. Proud of you dude!

First time playing with girls, too. For some reason every single game I've played the characters I mesh with have always been male, with the exception of Labrys in Persona.

I think I would be ranking up faster if I played Guile, since I subbed him in IV. Vega was my main but I do t much care for the changes they made to him.

But my dick is really happy with Juri in particular, and I never used her in IV so I don't mind the stores.

>For some reason every single game I've played the characters I mesh with have always been male,
You and me both dude
>I think I would be ranking up faster if I played Guile, since I subbed him in IV. Vega was my main but I do t much care for the changes they made to him.
Play whatever character keeps you playing and you'll reach gold in no time
>But my dick is really happy with Juri in particular, and I never used her in IV so I don't mind the stores.
Should suit you perfectly then, i think she's supposed to be a lot easier in 5 so perfect for you to begin with

Attached: FbhzLPQXEAI1zOk.jpg (976x1500, 474.31K)

sometimes I cum into these Kolin threads

Fkin kek

why is her ass so fucking huge

So she can smother you with asslove

imagine being kolin's personal seat

Haha... yeah imagine...