So uh... its just not very good

So uh... its just not very good...

Attached: vpavic_220210_5030_0054_square_steam_deck.jpg (1360x1360, 221.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6WJx2XtWzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i said the same thing about your mom

yeah bro i'd wait another generation or two. if it can't do elden ring at a steady 60 at low graphics with a ton of spell effects on the screen it's not worth it

It's better than I expected.

'ick 'eck

I haven't tried ER yet. Surely it can do maxed out at 30 fps? I'm able to run the rest of souls games at 60 fps maxed out but for better battery life I lower the fps to 30 on DS3.

Whats wrong with it? It honestly seems like a much much better Switch, likely better than whatever the Switch 2 will be.

you're only going to get a steady 30 on really low settings

Requires a ludicrous amount of tinkering and messing with setting and plug-ins/
At least the Switch you just turn it on and play.

What is this board going to do when this happens?

Attached: 1661001312987303.jpg (1536x921, 106.71K)

I agree.
It's been fantastic.

>Requires a ludicrous amount of tinkering and messing with setting and plug-ins
so just like a pc ? what are you ? a retard

underpowered as shit, shitty battery life, and it gets hot so i assume much of that power is going to the single fucking fan that's ramped up to 100%. also the screen sucks ass.

Non-meme answer?

Genuinely dogshit battery life.

>underpowered as shit, shitty battery life

Do you have own one? Or have you not messed with any of the settings? I went from 2 hour battery life on Dark Souls 3 to around 4-5 hours with some deck settings changed.

Uh, what settings are complicated for you? lol

>underpowered as shit
Its the most powerful portable out right now.

>shitty battery life,
Whats bad about it? It matches or exceeds Switch battery life more often than not with better settings.

>it gets hot
You are a liar lol

>also the screen sucks ass.
Whats wrong with it? Looks fine to me.

See above.
An example: Portal 2 is on both platforms natively. youtube.com/watch?v=k6WJx2XtWzY

>Copers remorse

I bet you bought the Steam Controller too

Nope, only the Valve Index. I think you should think before you type about something you never touched.

The Steam Deck has been better than everyway compared to the Switch.

>I bet you bought the Steam Controller too

I did, when it was on sale $5. It's the ultimate comfy couch pc controller. Love browsing the web on my couch with it. So comfy.

I boycott every dev that supports mentally ill groomers

Switch "just werks" but runs like ass on any of its games.

Steam deck "just werks" and runs most steam games at a pretty acceptable FPS and you can do some tweaking to make it better.

I wish I had money back then. Finding a steM controller nowadays is hard as fuck

What plug ins?

I haven't it touched it much for gaming but as a substitute mouse, it's fucking amazing. I've never liked using wireless mice so this works perfect as a couch mouse.

I do and have messed with the default system settings (didn't install that thing that lets you further customize it but I probably should at some point). Even capping refresh to 40, lowering the TDP, and capping the GPU doesn't help much, even for indieshit like Hylics 2. I end up using it plugged in always, which wouldn't be a problem except the retard who designed it made the only charging port on the top of the device so you can't comfortably charge it while holding it.
>Its the most powerful portable out right now.
And it's still bad compared to a meager desktop or even a fucking laptop. Portable PCs are a meme.
>Whats bad about it?
2-3 Hours is fucking abysmal. I don't give a rat's fuck about the Shitch.
>You are a liar lol
You don't own one if you disagree. It gets hot even playing 2d shit, thank fuck the handles are so far apart but the fan sounds like a jet engine and you can't set it down on anything but a hard surface without blocking the single intake vent. I wish they had beefed up the cooling or battery or both.
>Whats wrong with it?
If you got the meme screen it's washed out as fuck. Unfortunate too since I would have liked to actually use it as a portable PC to watch shit in bed, but the screen and the other stuff listed above kinda rules that out.