I heard that Mass Effect 2 specifically received adjustments to the paragon and renegade system that allowed for more...

I heard that Mass Effect 2 specifically received adjustments to the paragon and renegade system that allowed for more freedom of choice in dialogue. Can anyone explain exactly what has been changed?

Attached: TheMaestroNoob-622464-Tali.jpg (1500x1125, 1.02M)

That’s not true in the slightest. You still need to prioritize one or the other if you want to max out.

If you even play realistically according to yourself, characters will die
You have to minmax to make sure everyone lives
Some RPG, huh

>suicide mission ends with characters dead unless you play perfectly
Really assumes direct control

>if you're "mean" to someone in speech, they die
In what kind of world does this even remotely make sense? Apparently, their abilities count for nothing

Imagine that mask is controlling her thoughts and she can't help but do what it tells her to do

Attached: 000.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

In the world of the game since you can’t in anyway actively improve them as characters.

I kept hearing they had made some kind of adjustment, some people talked about it and I swore there was an article I read.

I kinda expected it to not change anything, but I got my hopes up

Masks can’t speak, dumb frogposter

You can improve their abilities through their daddy issue side missions, but you have to do those so that they don't die, too.
The design makes no fucking sense.

Attached: mass effect 2.gif (533x300, 1.3M)

In the game you'll run into parts where your squaddies will argue with each other. If your paragon or renegade score isn't high enough you won't be able to select the dialogue option to diffuse the situation and will have to side with one of them and lose the other character's loyalty. They relaxed the scores required for the dialogue options.

>Imagine rape but even more pathetic
Also ywnbaw

sweet, that's what I wanted to know.
I like the idea of your squadmates survival depending on their loyalty and focus but never liked how the option to resolve disputes was hidden behind a point check

"Commander Shepherd?!" exclaimed Tali, her voice quavering, her loins aching. "What are you doing here?"
"Something--no, someONE, I should have a long time ago." Slowly, he peeled off his britches.
Tali's eyes widened. "By the seven stars of Rannoch..." she breathed.
Commander Shepherd's member rose proudly before her. Twelve inches of turgid shaft, eleven more than any "male" Quarian could ever hope to have. So it was with all those of her species; a bigger penis, a bigger erection would risk containment suit rupture and immediate exposure to deadly germs. Tali shivered as Shepherd approached; she inhaled sharply and scurried back as he nimbly mounted the bed, straddling her middle; and her eyes crossed as he laid his dick atop her visor.
"Ever since we met," said the Commander, "I've always wanted to go head to head."

They're talking about the remaster changing stuff. How is nobody getting that?

Shutup.

Whens Mass Effect 4 going to get a proper trailer?

November 7th is your best bet. If not then, it'll most likely be another year.

When we have valid gameplay footage of Dragon Age 4. Which is never.

>the real quarians are the suits

Attached: 1624095357599.jpg (1280x720, 102.02K)

If you don't get their loyalty then they're not 100% focused on the mission, they're distracted and that affects their performance.

Even if they survive ME2, unloyal party members tend to die in ME3.

the fuck is a ywnbaw

Hey I'm talking about ME2, not the third one.