Currently making this thread on my oculus quest 2

The metaverse be looking good, ama.

(btw had to download this stock image from a fishy website because shit oculus browser doesnt allow direct image dl from google)

Attached: timo-volz-ZlFKIG6dApg-unsplash.jpg (4282x6424, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dtWNAaVLay8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cat

cat

cat

cat

you coulda done a screenshot

cat

I don't know if that's possible tho, how can I do that ?

cat

damn its getting hot inside this mf

stop fucking the cat

another c a t

Attached: michael-sum-LEpfefQf4rU-unsplash.jpg (4990x3327, 2.36M)

lmfao

With a Bluetooth keyboard, surely? Love some of what VR can do for work and for play but don't hurt yourself by typing on a virtual keyboard key by key.

>No games

Folks, you can play any first-person game whatsoever in VR. Drives me bananas that virtually no one has any interest in doing so but for me it makes worlds of difference and makes even mediocre games more appealing.

And of course VR *does* have games. And if my Steam Machine (yep) from 2015 can pull it off, so can your computer play VR. Fuck Oculus/Meta's marketing of "ideal" settings and "my secret club" enthusiasts pushing it harder still: you can play VR. And cheap. Get a Quest 1 or a Quest 2, used. Gut Facebook's telemetry if you like with OcuLess (renders your headset unable to use Quest store apps like Virtual Desktop but you can still sideload and can still play PCVR via something like ALVR).

oculus button then take screenshot or something like that (i mostly use virtual desktop) if youre broke immersed multiple virtual monitors is free now and pc doesnt need to be vr capable

i started using voice dictation. works well 85% of the time. usually gotta fix a couple words. I do want that 1 bluetooth logitech one that you can also see virtually tho

comfy gingy

Well im actually using the virtual keyboard but it's not that bad when you get used to it, using both controllers helps greatly to speed things up a little bit

indeed, fuck i've ever seen some vr mode for cyberpunk' not sure if my computer would survive that tho

... hadn't considered that. Thank you.

>Play any first-person game in VR
My Guide on Reddit got removed because it wasn't "relevant" to PC VR or to the Quest somehow but this guy has a lot of it covered with a demonstration: youtu.be/dtWNAaVLay8

Working on a Frontend to make this much simpler.

As an aside, don't play Outlast like this. Call me a wimp but holy hell. Look up someone playing this with VorpX to get the idea but seeing that with your own two eyes is an experience I don't care to repeat.

Next steps: figure out an optimal, cheap way to get walk-in-place locomotion alongside Virtual Desktop (VRocker right now, still doesn't feel as natural as I'd like).

cant stand vorpx.only VR purchase ive regretted. maybe you need like a 3080ti for it to not suck

kot :)

oh hai Mark