*was the best north american ppv of the year in your path*

*was the best north american ppv of the year in your path*

Attached: Slamm-now.jpg (1920x1080, 440.23K)

The 10 people that watches it must have been very pleased

>The 10 Anthem employees that watches it must have been very pleased
ftfy

No million?

Kek, more like unpaid interns
Impact can't even get 100k viewers

Everytime I give Impact a chance it's usually boring, although not as bad as WWE. Plus they do a lot of intergender stuff which I can't stand

Attached: 1655345226754.jpg (1190x1395, 762.93K)

Remember when TNA had Okada and treated him so badly that NJPW refused to work with them for 10 years?

Impact PPVs are actually consistently decent. Better than Dominion at least. They really need to find a way to get 3-4k crowds for their big shows though.

Kek, do you think it's an arena problem or something? They can't even sell out 100 seat arenas regularly, they're not going to get 3-4k people to pay.

>tfw meant to give it a chance to see if they did any bullshit that will make me ragequit impact immediately again but I overslept.

How was he treated badly? He was given a character and put on TV

Josh Alexander is in the conversation for Best Wrestler In The World

I dunno, you tell me

Attached: okato.jpg (382x590, 38.42K)

What should have they done then?

Not dress him like a mental retard and not have The Pope threaten him with a fake knife? Not turn him into a comedy jobber?

Okada was generic Japanese young lion #21 no one cared at the time. Stop with the revisionist history. It was burying Naito that ended the TNA NJPW relationship

I can’t agree with OP but I’ll agree with that.

They pay in the millions for talent but only get like 3 times the crowd of deadlock, a promotion headed by podcasters, something is definitely wrong with the way they are going about it.

Is it ticket prices? Marketing? Venues they book? Idk

I hear you, but sir, are you familiar with one Vincenzo Russo?

>watches it
morning sir