Buy series x

>buy series x
>pay extra £134 to not play games

Attached: 2022-09-05_212433.jpg (1053x964, 170.06K)

>source: my gaping asshole which was raped by stinky nigger cock

Does that retard not know that you can just unplug the console from the outlet

Who the fuck leaves shit on standby. Its got a fucking ssd right?

>In standby mode, the Xbox Series X consumes 29W.
What exactly is that piece of shit doing with that much energy?

Attached: 1529690781919.jpg (202x188, 8.71K)

probably checks updates every 10 seconds . i don't really know. i don't trust these new crap.
i just take all the power out of everything when not in use.

It never left

Attached: halbox-kinect-348x196.jpg (348x196, 8.99K)

That’s a lie. I just checked and it’s defaulted to energy saver. What is with blue check mark queers on twitter being false flagging Snoys?

I’m not Muslim can somebody post American Price? (Dollars?)

>What does Billy's Population Control Goybox do with so much power when it is supposed to be turned off?!

Attached: evil-coop-kek.gif (499x381, 1015.37K)

Sending your personal data to glowniggers.

>euros
Sorry I don't live in a shit country that lets their people die to energy costs over a 3rd world war

There's no "default" mode, it asks you what mode do you prefer during initial setup.

>if you leave your cock box on for an entire year, you have to pay so much monopoly money guys
how about dont leave it on for an entire fucking year

Even at 29W, how does that come out to 132 kilograms of electricity per year? UK bros must pay an insane amount per kWh.

It's clearly pound sterling, stoopid

Default is the one that is highlighted first

Man if the Xbox draws so much power, imagine how much Any Forums supposed super computers draw? After all, the Xbox is a last/last/last gen Low End PC.

ps5/xbox both have standby sleep modes that use 15w to power the usb ports to charge controllers, suspend to ram for quick resume, and download updates while its off.
you can turn off standby mode for 0.5w power but you lose all of the above and it takes longer to boot up.

Attached: gaming.png (657x329, 318.79K)

I think I saw something quoting like 1 pound per kWh is either already in place or coming soon due to their energy shortage.

...you niggers can't even turn the power off on your consoles?

Attached: 3jswao.jpg (666x374, 50.97K)

Standby was introduced with the PS2, and became standard with the 360/PS3/Wii.

Most people don't turn off things. I know many people who just leave tvs, radios and lights on when they go to store or whatever

>switch console off
>it's not

Let's be real, this is the real problem, not the cost of electricity

I haven't turned my pc off in like 7 years.

This is what happens when you dont invest in energy solutions and decide to use your own weak currency which george soros again is betting against to collapse

it's a microshit product, they have their new stuff put your machines hibernation instead of actually shutting off these days

Attached: essexintensifies2.gif (120x128, 14.35K)

Sure you can

What the fuck is that? Did he mean $

So while idle it consumes double the electric that my laptop uses while I'm shitposting.

it's the bong dollar

Why are you too poor to upgrade your PC

>Did he mean $
$? Did you mean AUD or CAD or USD or TWD or SGD or NZD?

English european dollar

>He doesn't hotswap components!
ngmi desu senpai

I hate microsoft so fucking much.

The relevant one you dumb chink

Can't aford it after electricity bills.

Attached: 1656393520606.jpg (1920x1280, 191.55K)

>Pressing the power off button on the switch doesn't turn it off.
>Have to hold a button scroll to power options then select power off and confirm to turn it off.
I hate this piece of shit so much.

Just unplug the cunt.

I just have a power strip with switches and turn everything off there when I'm not using it.
Sure the strip itself is using power but at that point it's just for the little LED, it's nothing.

Why did you post the biggest big pharma shill on the planet? He has nothing to do with Microsoft now. He did buy $10B of Moderna stock around 10 years ago though lmao

You mean remove the battery?

>He has nothing to do with Microsoft now
kek, okay goy.