Are you #TeamReal for Metal Gear: REVELRY?

Are you #TeamReal for Metal Gear: REVELRY?

Rumors so far
>Originally pitched as Rising 2, but Platinum declined to make it
>Made in-house at Konami with devs from the Survive team and the original MGR
>Takes place between MGS2 and MGS4. Darker story. Similar to what the original Metal Gear Solid: Rising was meant to be.
>Supposedly very far in development and was meant to be announced last year, but Konami couldn't decide on a good time for it.
>Style of gameplay and if its Fox Engine or not is unclear.

A reveal this year to line up with the 35th anniversary seems possible, since it seems stuff from Konami is starting to leak with Silent Hill Sakura and the Bloober Team 2 remake.

Attached: url(17).jpg (502x619, 59.72K)

I wish we had gotten the original Metal Gear Rising.

>prequel
>not a sequel

Attached: 1662403580965.gif (430x408, 908.1K)

Not sure if I want Konami touching anything ever.

this would be sick

>interquel
extremely soulless

could be it. I'm hankerin' for some Tactical Espionage Action.

I actually still want the "Raiden rescues Sunny" game or at least something that bridges the gap between 2 and 4. It's still stupid how pic related turning into MGS4 Raiden all happened off screen between games.

Attached: file.png (803x1580, 430.63K)

>>Originally pitched as Rising 2, but Platinum declined to make it
Why would Platinum do that? MGR is one of their most popular games.

>Why would Platinum do that? MGR is one of their most popular games.

Have you seen their output lately? They've been stretched ridicously thin. They need fucking all hands on deck for Bayo 3 right now.

im sick of brooding angsty punished raiden, just reactionary slop

I'll believe it when I see it

Attached: 1646434592710.gif (498x342, 2.46M)

No remaster fake and gay

> Prequel
> We get to play as CHAD-FOX
> An entire game of people calling you DEEP THROAT.

Give me MGS4 gameplay, plenty of playable characters, and a few hundred VR missions with a bunch of selectable songs from the previous games. No story, just tactical espionage action.

I'm aware of that, but MGR2 would be easy, guaranteed money.

I just want it to be longer
You can beat rising in like 2 hours playing super casually

When is this mythical 35th anniversary stream so I can stop seeing these dumb "Konami will deliver you the moon and stars" posts?
At best they'll try nfts again and at worst it'll be crushing pachinko disappointments. Like fuck Konami's going back into games again and like double fuck if any of them even remotely approach good.

>Survive
>it's a prequel
Meh. I don't trust nu-Konami which basically became a mobile game company, so screw that.

>a direct sequel to MGS2
based

They can't afford to make such a highly anticipated game with anything but their absolute maximum dedication behind it. Bayo 3 is already occupying that spot. In the same way, it HAS to be good or they're fucked.

I dont understand why they never just rereleased MGSV with coop.

>Platinum declined
Yeah right. They are very busy making content for Babylons Fall