Why didn't Ninjala take off?

Why didn't Ninjala take off?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_Ninjala.jpg (2000x1000, 1.89M)

Released on the only platform where it had a competitor (Splatoon)
Would've been a hit had it come to PC and home consoles.

awful beta but it was good for awhile
recent season was total ass to play because of how absolutely busted the meta is, combined with the literal p2w feature of gum research labs and a trash anime
it's good in bursts but it's never stopped being jewish as fuck and the sweatlords are never-ending

Attached: 1659753251556306.png (1353x766, 1.38M)

It has nothing to do with Splatoon except aesthetics.

There are many games like this that die out, even on PC. For me personally it's Knockout City, loved it.

Attached: file.png (1000x562, 1.07M)

>combined with the literal p2w feature of gum research labs
wait I don't remember there being p2w stuff last time I played what is this about?

I know that very well but people compare the two regardless, also doesn't change the fact the game still should've hit PC at least.

get woke go broke

Aesthetics is exactly what normalfags base their purchase on, and for better or worse they're who determine whether a game flops or not.

You can spend points for buffs, and as of this season new attacks for weapon classes. These points can only be obtained during in-game events where they give out a predetermined amount, promotional codes, or by buying packs of them in the cash shop.

Attached: 1652323096956.jpg (850x478, 101.39K)

so gum research labs was introduced as a kind of perk system; you earn points from games and the battle pass (and you can literally buy them outright) to get stuff like more damage, more bind time, new attacks like a sword projectile and a fucking hammer toss, new specials and increased damage for your ult.
if it sounds bad, it is. it's complete fucking shit to play against fuckers abusing the meta (sushi hammer, katanas, drills) who will bind you with one shot and kill you in three hits. only reason i keep playing is because i like playing dress up but i got very close to quitting with how god damn unfun it is to play against these assholes the umpteenth shitty collab with minimum effort outfits

Attached: 1657314383658.gif (360x359, 780.76K)

There is already pic related

Attached: Splatoon-3.jpg (1200x750, 133.36K)

It's a nintendo exclusive when it should've also came to PC. I don't know the player numbers but I can't imagine its doing better than Knockout City which definitely isn't good. Making a third party multiplayer game exclusive is literal suicide in the long term.

Fail? It's going to have an anime in October.

Why is not this game available on PC/PS4? It looks pretty fun
How is the game woke?

>going to have
It's been airing for well over half a year, user.

I was thinking about this game yesterday, all it fucking needs is to be ported to PC or even other consoles and it'll be a big hit. Why they're committed to hounding the exact same playerbase as Splatoon on the console that already has Splatoon is beyond me, its like if Fortnite was only available on XBox or something.
The anime has been running since January.
I cannot believe they dumped so much money into such a bad anime, they should have just made a like 6 episode OVA with balls to the wall crazy animation or somethiing. Gung Ho has sooooo much fucking money and they're dumping it all into Ninjala for nothing in return.

Attached: 1561963302861.jpg (608x483, 47.57K)

theres nothing woke about it unless you consider a game having black people woke

The only platform that has people who will play a game that looks like splatoon is the one that has splatoon. It would bomb every where else.

they needed to secretly commission cunny artists, it´s too late

Tell that to Multiversus.

Multiverses has brand recognition, ninjala is a new ip. They’re not comparable.

You're implying that no one outside of the Nintendo userbase would play a game that looks like Splatoon? I don't think that's true at all, in fact it would make it even more appealing for non Switch owners, is a good example of this.

Marketing. I honestly didn't realize it was out until like, 5 months ago

There are scores of games with brand recognition that flop. You're off your shit if you think people would turn their nose up at a Splatoon-like considering just how fucking huge Splatoon has become. Ninjala was able to get like what, 9 million downloads on just the Switch, even if it doesn't match those exact numbers on other consoles, implying its just gonna crash and burn if put on PC or something is just objectively false.
Ninjala is a good, fun and complex game with a lot to like about it, all it actually needs is to not be directly competing with its inspiration.

I’m saying not enough people would. Think about the people who play on Xbox and PC. What games are successful on those platforms?

Nick Smash was also running off of brand recognition and that flopped.