AC bros

AC bros...
We are going home

Attached: unknown.png (814x809, 752.3K)

I only played 1, unity and a bit of 2 (computer couldn't handle the more watery parts) did the post unity games really not have crowds what the fuck, how did the games even function

bring back multiplayer you fucking galactic level niggers

Attached: 1659898008404.jpg (737x621, 87.25K)

Literally the only thing that could get me to give a fuck about AC

Are they going to get rid of the hand holding quest structure that scripts basically every step you take in the game

I've never been a fan of a franchise for more than 2 games. What is it like to get this invested in something? What is the feeling that keeps you going? Why? Help me understand what makes you tick. It makes absolutely no fucking sense to me.

so what happened to assassin's creed infinity or whatever that was

>Actual original muslim ḥašīšī finally

that's still happening apparently

Ded company. They can promise a return but it won't happen.

Why don't they just make AC:Japan like the fanbase wants?

Because it's boring and nobody wants that. Go play ghost of tsushima if you want something like that

Because Ghosts of Sushi beat them to the punch

Finally some goof fucking news regarding AC

I only ever played ACII and it was fun.
Tried the american AC and dropped it after a while, sucked shit.

But i dont wanna play as pajeets

Is this india or arabistan

indo aryan > pajeets

Ghost of Tsushima already stole that vibe fr nocap

>find target
>he's on a designated shitting street
>he squats down and begins the shid
>air ASSassinate his ass
>accidentally used my right arm's hidden bladee instead of my wiping arm's hidden blade
>oh well, extra poision damage
>in his dying cutscene he tells me about how India will be a superpower by 2020, deapite the current year being 2099. Don't know what that's about
>look over and recognize some of the other street shitters, as this is a street I frequent
>>good morning, sirs
>pajeet, rahesh, janey, all my frens are here
>they're unphased by me killing this man.
>roll his body into the ganges along with the hundreds of other bodies of dead people so he'll blend right in
>accidentally touch a cow on the way back to homebase
>mfw desynchronized
>>Pajeer didn't kill the sacred cows

Attached: 1643962747368.png (639x635, 314.88K)

They are arabs, but Ubi are hacks who claim they consulted with "experts" of history.

Is it also getting rid of the loot system, leveling, and dogshit combat from Origins/Odyssey/Valhalla? Because if it's not the old AC combat and an emphasis on stealth, I am not going to play it.

Unity had the best combat. It's a shame it was bogged down with the bad press about the bugs and stuff. As far as I remember, I didn't see any gamebreaking things and they fixed all of the bugs very quickly

>I've never been a fan of a franchise for more than 2 games

back in the day they used to make more than 2 games in a franchise before deciding to "appeal to a wider audience" and messing it up

i pity the youngins who missed those days

>shitty mmorpg combat and leveling systems
>gear that has levels, unique abilities and other shit
>magic and whatnot that's not restricted to the player in case he uses some alien shit
>enormous ubishit openass (tm) instead of a few more condensed locations
>no temporary heavy weapons
>no theft or corpse looting
>dumbed down controls
I just want a game that's like AC1 but with improved visuals, animations, and story.

I realized that AC will never be a good franchise when even after trying all the others, the standout of the group is BF, where half the content isn't even AC.
Ubisoft knows this, because after Syndicate they abandoned the formula and just started churning out generic open world rpgs
Mirage will be shit which is ironic since that's the same reason you'll stick to rooftops and avoid the street.