Realistically does Dragonflight have a chance of competing...

Realistically does Dragonflight have a chance of competing? none of my guildies have come back from XIV yet and its now been over a year.

Attached: Endwalker.jpg (898x899, 265.98K)

MMOs are for underageb&s and faggots

Final Fantasy 14 is shit

Attached: EIaFlXDWoAAcpQC.jpg (671x520, 41.03K)

You better come back or else you’re furrphobic AND ablest

Attached: 43A477E8-16C8-406D-AD27-0D9DB6C1ED40.jpg (815x1024, 125.75K)

Attached: lol.gif (498x367, 1.48M)

wow players don't play xiv unless they are homofags, it's a twitter mmo

wow playing catch up to xiv again

Attached: image.png (1920x1017, 2.16M)

They already lost the war of game quality.
It's going to be a longform process where WoW gets less and less xpac returners and XIv has a slow build in the west every time another MMO streamer or youtuber stumbles into the game.

xiv will never get big becasue it's a progressive far left loved mmorpg that is full of women, gays and California progressives, most wow players will be physically ill playing it. If you want to know where all the wow players went, they went to lost ark.

Those dragon models are so jarring, jesus christ.

Attached: 1558294942798.png (159x153, 50.44K)

SAY GOODNIIIIIIGHT
WITH EACH BITE DOES YOUR SANITY DIIIIIE
SUCKING THE LIFE OUT, LETTING THE DARK
INSIIIIIIIDE
SAY A PRAYER AS THE LIGHT LEAVES YOUR EEEEYES
OH SCREAM ALL YOU LIKE, YOUR GODS CAN'T HEAR YOU

Attached: cb6.jpg (746x541, 44.78K)

hasnt wow had the option to tweet when you get a purple for a decade?

Starting to hate this song by association with cachexia

>homofags
The only reason I put up with this shitty game is because every fibre of my being wants to breed one of the main NPCs.

Attached: cooking.png (1000x1415, 1.6M)

ideologically i mean, wow is a right wing playerbase and ffxiv is a left wing dominated playerbase. Ironically the developers of both games are the opposite.

wait til you get to the tree

Don't care
Shit thread

Dragonflight is going to make Shadowlands look like a high-quality expansion

They really need to stop putting vocals in savage raids unless they're muffled/distorted to mesh more with the instrumentals like they did with P2 in P8S. Vocals become grating as fuck after a couple hours of prog.

Cach 1 or Cach 2? A lot of people fuck up Cach 1 because they don't realize that 8, 12, and 16 can just stack after their explosions with no worry of clipping, then just step into the hitbox and out easy peasy. 2 is easier than 1.
I haven't started progging that one yet, but if someone is capable of beating Devour and Cach, I believe in their ability to beat a tree.

WoW has actual endgame so yes. I am looking forward to fighting some bosses that don't stay locked in the center of a space circle

I wouldn't bet on it

No way in hell.
WoW is done, and xiv has little to do with it exept for picking up the players it pushed away
If xiv wasnt arround, wow would still be in its deathbed