Do you think AI will randomly generate games in your lifetime?

Do you think AI will randomly generate games in your lifetime?

Attached: E21C2D93-53E6-410D-A90C-91212FB20AE0.png (512x512, 339.39K)

But they already do

What games?

All AAA western games

It's funny because open world shit being automatically generated has been around for decades
It's like people have never heard of Daggerfall

what is diablo

AI already generate games. Too bad they are bland shit.

The AI is already prompting developers with ideas calculated with perfect financial risk mitigation in mind.

Attached: B6EBAB6F-7AD4-4AFE-BB79-BFD99E7059D2.png (516x780, 491.36K)

>AI makes game
>AI makes the game too difficult once you've killed one of the NPCs

Fucking this, its the same with movies. They would rather make consistent 4/10 movies (and games) that make consistent returns than have a single 10/10 and a few failures.
Unfortunately this strategy only works for a little while until people emigrate to other media

Wasn't there a game that let you pick two genres from a pool and mashed them together into a game?

You’re talking about maps. That’s just walls and spawn points.
I’m talking about building a game from scratch with nothing but prompts.
For example, you could just say “GTA cyberpunk Tijuana” and get a full blown game like GTA, set in a cyberpunk Tijuana.

Attached: D9D8B0E4-9F6D-4FF3-A8FE-3F472C8ECB7F.png (512x512, 491.85K)

>dude what if the AI made games that are just a mishmash of existing ideas
Congratulations, you just invented Ubisoft again

Most AAA games feel so sterile and lifeless that it was an ai trying to come up with a bad game.

Attached: file.png (273x364, 151.72K)

Exactly.
EA/activision doesn’t even mishmash.

Need AI to randomly generate me some bitches fr

Unironically the GTA Definitive Edition

I know.

Yes, I think in the future things will become much, MUCH easier for game developers to the point that its just inputting commands and out pops the rig, model, environments, generic textures, etc.
However, ai cant even make a picture of a person or drawings face without it becoming all extremely distorted, so we're still a ways off.

> ai cant even make a picture of a person or drawings face without it becoming all extremely distorted, so we're still a ways off.
You should look into the recent developments with Stable Diffusion, over at Any Forums.

What it’s lacking is the ability to draw the same characters in the same costumes consistently. So I don’t think it’s ready for the big leagues.

Attached: EAECF4D9-4399-4D9D-8330-2540199CCD71.png (512x512, 462.31K)