New World is saved

New World and the MMORPG genre is saved
Thank you Jeff Bezos
>Greatsword added
>New zone is 3x the size of the next largest zone
>Egyptian themed
>Level 1-25 completely overhauled with new quests, a revamped MSQ, cutscenes and rebalanced expeditions
>Territory control changing to be more like Planetside
youtube.com/watch?v=PFKnOs5e9cw
btw mounts and naval content is coming sometime in the future

Attached: new world chad.jpg (1145x1141, 164.59K)

Fuck off Bezobuck.

Attached: shill thread.png (1196x624, 144.04K)

The servers are starting to queue again
seethe XIVtranny

Attached: new world queues.png (1189x489, 54.35K)

Let's see those queues in two weeks when the honeymoon phase is over.

The expansion doesn't release for another month and a half. Cope.

Only one coping here is you by making this shill thread.

Amazon during the pandemic has taught everyone they barely ever have to move ever again. Everyone is going to turn into the people as seen in the movie Wall-E

it's called natural engagement sweatie
game peaked at 32K today it doesn't need paid shills :^)

That's pathetic for an MMO backed by a billion dollar company.

>still no mounts
It’s a flop.

this is your brain on copium

Attached: 1232145215125.jpg (903x500, 128.42K)

>Level 1-25 completely overhauled with new quests, a revamped MSQ, cutscenes and rebalanced expeditions
But did they add more mob variety?
Fighting the same unga bunga drum skeletons, 2spoopy amityville undead for 60 levels was the problem.
No one cares they added more "spend 30 minutes fetching pirate testicles for me" generic quests.

Holy shit, are we doing this again? How many FUCKING times do mmos have to fail?

Amazon game studios... more like GAYazon GAYme studiGAY

TESO averages like 50,000 players on PC and that's the fucking elder scrolls
you're a retard if you think every game needs to have a billion players to be a success
Every MMO "fails" at launch because it can't compete with games that have 15-20 years of content. Then a year or two passes and it gets an expansion and people come back. Especially games like new world and the elder scrolls online that are buy2play.

Attached: new world patch notes.png (848x952, 550.12K)

yeah but all those games including New World are soulless uninspired trash, how do you fix this?

>Then a year or two passes and it gets an expansion and people come back
yeah, and then they fuck off again and the player count drops.
>nah bro this time will be different. new world is saved
man shut the fuck up

there's a new kid on the block seethe harder XIVtroon

>ECKS EYE VEE!
Even that glorified visual novel is better than fucking poo world.

lack of content is not why this game failed. it played like shit early on, servers were failing, and insane exploits made everyone lose hope in the developer team.
the story, environment and world also just fucking sucked. really generic looking game where you fight glowing zombies. and you cant shake off the feeling that youre playing an amazon cashgrab game

>filename
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if amazon paid someone to make new world meme pics to use when shilling their dumpster fire mmo.

Minus the amazon namedrop I legitimately wouldn't be able to tell whether you were talking about The Elder Scrolls Online five years ago (top 3 MMO today) or New World today.

>The Elder Scrolls Online five years ago (top 3 MMO today
what mmos are 1 and 2?

World of Warcraft and FFXIV but I wouldn't be surprised if World of Warcraft was #2 since they stopped publicizing their numbers a decade ago.

>TESO averages like 50,000 players on PC
No clue where you get that number from since Zenimax doesn't release any numbers.

>WoW
I'd bet it isn't even top 5 anymore. At the very least, it's certainly not number one anymore.

>how do you do fellow kids, did you hear about the new new world expansion™ with these features no one gives a fuck about? everyone else is playing it!
i hope the bezos bucks are worth it bud, call me if you need another shill i need some money