I FIGHT AS HORA LOUX

I FIGHT AS HORA LOUX

Attached: featured-elden-ring-godfrey-hoarah-loux.jpg (1200x675, 88.67K)

WARRRIORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GUERREROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY NAME IS WHORE A LOO AND I'LL MAKE A WHORE OUT OF YOU

None of this makes any fucking sense.
ER has shit quest design.

Still a very fun game.

AND I AS GEORGE LIQUOR, AMERICAN!

Attached: DPVqjYqVoAAn4X5.jpg (300x228, 14.14K)

kek

It makes sense, it's just that some things that used to be true aren't any more and vice versa. Godfrey and Hoarah were originally two different people but it was decided to combine them into one either because of time or they just weren't satisfied with the direction they were going in. There's a lot if this in EVERY souls game, which is why there's an entire lore industry on youtube. You literally need autsists to sift through all this shit to make sense of any of it.

I found this line to be incredibly lame, and all his attacks were trying way too hard to be "hype". It felt like a weirdly desperate attempt at making him memorable.

Attached: Tumblr_l_229594218221790.jpg (1024x1024, 269.59K)

Is Hoarah the lion dude? Where did you hear they were two separate characters? And what direction were they going in?

The fact that he went fucking Gear Second like Luffy with all that steam coming off of him and power bombed the shit out of me is what made him memorable.

>lock the most fun boss to absolute end of the game
>right after it is maybe the worst boss in series
Fuck you from

Hora Loux was Goldmask's original name and the lion one was originally Maliketh.
The names were in old voicelines and filenames.

But isn't Maliketh a wolf? Why does From always do this shit.

I FIGHT AS A WOMAN

He kinda feels like both
And the recusant dude lion armor probably means something too

Changes to the story and setting isn't a From thing, everyone does this. It's just a lot more noticeable from From because they just don't give enough of a shit to cover their bases when they finalize something about their games, and so you have lines of dialogue and item descriptions that don't really seem to make sense. You can blame "translators" all you want, but that's complete bullshit. They can hire voice actors and writers to make their characters speak perfect english, but they can't proofread and edit their descriptions? Bullshit.

nigga the story is different in 1.0. They day one patched the "real" story. Yes the shit they printe on the disks was not the final lore they agreed on.The lore even changes depending on the language. The whole thing got rushed in the end. again. That's the reason for the 1 month delay

The line is fine, the voice direction is just off

It feels very rushed. His "WARRIOOOOR" delivery was so cringe. First time I cringed in a Fromsoft game I think. Also when he starts roaring and leans back his back gets comically bent backwards. Looks off. Also in the Godfrey intro when he swings his axe it just clips through the lion. I know the lion is probably ethereal but it just looks so lazy.

Every Godfrey cinematic was anti climactic for me.

I wish there were more boss fights like Margit and Godfrey (first phase). There were far too many AOE spam bosses and it got to a point where they just became tedious and I was forced into using spirit ashes so I could just get the fight over with already.

AHORA LUCHO COMO HORA-LEEE

You guys are fucking weird, the scene was great. Did you guys think Senator Armstrong was "cringe", too?

My one problem with this fight is that Hoarah is weak as fuck compared to Godfrey. They needed to make him way faster and stop telegraphing so damn much. Motherfucker lunges at you and literally floats in mid air for 2 seconds before landing and trying to grab you. Fromsoft, what in the FUCK are you doing?