When will Eddie Kingston become world champion?

When will Eddie Kingston become world champion?

Attached: Pardnah.jpg (768x768, 81.99K)

literally never

if he's your world champ you might as well fold your company

AEW will struggle to attract 500k

Why does he look like a fag?

Probably never, he's older, busted up, and not really a main event guy. I could see him being TNT champ though

kevin owens of Walmart

never

this photo was taken 14 years ago. this fat piece of shit has had 14 years to dig deep, find another gear, push himself further than he even knew. nope jew yorker refuses to rise to occasion and stay the same fat shit talking slob. champions go for it and eddie doesnt go for anything but seconds

Attached: 2008.jpg (639x426, 35.72K)

fake lashes like one of those weird Persians

DELETE THAT SCREENSHOT

a short transitional run could work if you have him drop to someone like mjf, better than sticking him in feuds with jeribloat for 6 months and having him manage santana and ortiz

He’s Puerto Rican. You dumbass MAGA bigots can’t even racism right

This dude having blue eyes makes him look way gayer than he should

it's not just the blue eyes it's the lashes, penciled eyebrows, nose ring and attentive grooming despite being a weird fat guy

new york ricans and dominicans are seriously the gayest guys on earth, not that there's anything wrong with that, but seriously

LOL OP pic ain’t even him but I admit it took me awhile

> it's not just the blue eyes it's the lashes, penciled eyebrows, nose ring and attentive grooming

My brother, what does any of that have to do with Eddie Kingston

user. He is. He sleeps with fans.

I’m still laughing at literally everyone thinking that was him, well played OP.

are you ok?

He fixed himself when he was trying out for WWE but he describes it as worst period for him because they forced him to get fit by working out and not stuffing his face