Pic related is what happens when you spend your entire life in a basement with no remembrance of teenage intimacy nor...

Pic related is what happens when you spend your entire life in a basement with no remembrance of teenage intimacy nor going outside at all
It's some terminally online outcasted netizen's pseudoprofound depiction of le evil society

Attached: 3afe037e37c7bb1116ff0880.jpg (1104x621, 116.46K)

>>no remembrance of teenage intimacy nor going outside at all
how can I convert my ability to talk to girls in videogames over chat into in person social interactions?

user, you are just describing a finnish game dev

I like remedy.

>Not chad
>A chance of teenage intimacy or intimacy at all
How delusional are you?

Sorry chud but now that Markiplier played it, Cruelty Squad has been uncancelled. Now, kneel.

Attached: markiplier-punch.gif (498x280, 1.11M)

I really don't think you get it. The game is a shitpost that mocks society as a whole ranging from the lowly corporate drones, hyper executive business men, the Illuminate and even the fucking Demiurge. The game as a whole has a pro-death message. If it's mocking anything it's making fun of a hyper libertarian society where even private police are a thing.

It's a hyper dystopia I couldn't help but see as being played for laughs. Don't take it so seriously. It's an enjoyable game

>I don't think you get it
>posts dumbass rant that outs himself as someone who doesn't get it.
you repulse me.

Sadly Markiplier is too based for Any Forums.

>The game as a whole has a pro-death message.
Which you should definitely pay heed to by killing yourself.

its kinda funny though

too bad he got filtered by the game, i would have liked to have seen a full playthrough, or at least a compilation of moments or something

>with no remembrance of teenage intimacy nor going outside at all
Hey, he's talking about me
It never stops hurting

Attached: 1627068776065.jpg (806x565, 206.98K)

cruelty squad is vased and so is Reincarnated Dismal Saint Moises Hallowell XII

ok but i'm a married normie with kids and i like the game, so fuck you

Goddamn you hate it so much that I decided just now to play it despite not having had any interest in it prior

No, it's just what happens when you're Finnish.

I’m sorry are you conveniently forgetting that this game was developed and released when LITERALLY EVERYONE was stuck inside with little to no human intimacy?

You think you understand, but fail to see the river in the pee

I'm surprised he even managed to get this far considering he often acts like an ADHD retard.

what confuses me is that he replayed darkwood after years of ignoring it and completed the game, but doesn't do it for cruelty squad. maybe he just doesn't find it as interesting, or maybe it's because it isn't a horror game so it won't get as many views

Die teen.

Flesh automaton detected.

Attached: 1660680544701383.jpg (486x499, 78.45K)