About to startt this, wahat am i in for?

about to startt this, wahat am i in for?

Attached: file.png (1600x740, 1.07M)

A lot of reading and a great soundtrack

Open the game and it tells you, a chill game so grab food, a drink, and just relax and enjoy your time. It's like reading a good book

Attached: __jill_stingray_va_11_hall_a_drawn_by_allen_makaroll__b36b6b7918293d059189e8732b09adf3.png (800x1120, 314.95K)

yurishit

>It's like reading a good book
Except it's not, the writing is the worst part of the game. Its music is decent but it's art direction is great.

This game is all style no substance.

An aggressively horny game.
It's alright though.

i disagree

Horny game that's about people complaining and self insert fetish shit. I really fucking hated it

he's right though, the plot goes absolutely nowhere and ends on a stinger it refuses to explain properly, all of the writing is just haha look how quirky the sexbot is

I want to fuck Dorothy.

The "plot" doesn't need to go anywhere. It only takes 5% of the dialogue and is obviously just there for characters to react to it. It's a slice of life story.

so it's all style no substance like that other guy said, thanks for agreeing

>This game is all style no substance.
So, essential cyberpunk.

Really boring "game" aka VN with a minigame here and there. Oh and there are no choices and the story is boring, by the way Jill is a faggot who cries about muh dead lesbo girl bloohoo. NIRV better be way better and have big tits every where or I'm not pirating it.

Style is the whole substance of art, there is no other. Plot goes from secondary to irrelevant. This is true from high art down to horny VN.

You should expect that this is an obvious advertising thread and you're just asking this to create discussion about a game that has nothing new to be talked about already. I know you need those sales, dev.

Attached: 271544031_407821114454521_1332260158398310155_n.jpg (700x769, 63.94K)

i just started this game, why is jill such an asshole to dudes but the most calm and caring person to girls?
I mean there was a girl screaming and yelling at her and she forgave her, tried to calm her down, paid for her to get her drink tested and paid for all her drinks.
She'd never do that for any other guy so far.

She's protective of girls that remind her of her girlfriend. Also women aren't exactly nice to non Chad men.

can someone elaborate the emotions behind this post?

Cringe westoid writing but with anime artstyle in an overdone cyberpunk setting. No gameplay of course, just reading.

The shocking twist that YOU were best girl all along.

Attached: 1628198211367.jpg (640x675, 81.79K)