Should Stryker return to Mortal Kombat?

Attached: MK9 police brutality.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

No, police are bad, and you can't have bad guys in a game where you *checks notes* graphically maim and beat people to death.

I thought he was cool, but I don't see him ever returning in the current political climate, the MK developers obviously care about that.
Maybe if he's a villain or joke character that dies in a cutscene tho.

Agreed. I hope Rockstar as learned their lesson and they remove police in the next GTA. Seeing as one of the new protags is a female of color, I’d feel sick to my stomach seeing her arrested in game. We need to stop normalizing the arrests of POC. Do better, Rockstar

if theres no police how can people be cool criminals

Aren't Jax and Sonya also cops?

They're military cops, but yeah, still cops.

Jax is black, Sony is a strong woman. You figure out the rest.

Sure, you can avoid chimpouts just by changing his profession to SWAT, as those guys aren't the ones regularly villainized until you actually need them

OP is a faggot for bringing Any Forums to Any Forums

Just make him secret service or CIA

POLICE BRUTALITY, COMING UP!

I hope he does. He’s so hot.

Why would Stryker be an issue when his entire purpose from the start was supposed to parody police bullshit from day one? He's always been a dig at cops.

Pretty sure he is SWAT already and has been since his inception in MK3.

Attached: CC5A9BC0-C79A-4984-BDE0-EFEB6D2283DB.jpg (850x831, 117.3K)

I know, was being fictitious like. He even has a SWAT hat in the OP. You see because those guys clearly go around arresting people in brutal ways right? Because MK has no idea and doesn't care what makes sense.

Making him actually a fag would be way too based for Nether Realm, it would be pretty funny though.

>no aryan blonde cop bf
Why even live bros

Yes, he was my most played next to quan chi. Bring him back, fuck retarded blm simps

Hay man, that's Kabal's boyfriend you're talking about. Don't be a home wrecker.

Making him gay would be a good way to bring him back because they could label anyone who complained as homophobic