Hey there, /Video Games/!

Hey there, /Video Games/!
Have ya played my game, yet? It's pretty good!
You don't know what it's called? Uh...Brok the InvestiGATOR, of course! Staring me, Brok! The Investigator! Trust me, you should play my game! I'll bet my skin you'll love it!

Attached: 8ZKuQ_OY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29.7K)

Imagine the sex.

Isn't this the guy that rip off people?

It's too bad I'm not a furry because I am a sucker for awful puns and that design does work but I can see the dog whistles all over the gut and shading.

>oh cool a furry point-and-click game
>look it up
>generic beat 'em up with bara/fat shit
dropped like a tactical nuke

Attached: weiner.jpg (448x458, 32.35K)

Was the steam curator scandal just a 5D chess marketing masterplan?

If you want a furry point and click adventure game, look into Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb. It's pretty cool, and I'm pretty sure they're making a sequel (if it ever comes out, who knows with this kind of thing)

Woah! You're just gonna talk about another game on my thread!? If my game weren't about actions and consequences, you'd be out on your...uh...butt!

Attached: brok_spelling.png (300x356, 90.48K)

Shuffle off, buddy. I'm helping my fellow user find actually good video games here

>Fat
Bara is cool but for the love of god I hope fatniggers die

>How can I convince user that my game is good, even though he doesn't like it now? There's gotta be some clues around here.
Sex? I've heard stories of this, but I've never seen it in action. Sounds like an ancient practice. Can you show me?

Attached: 8-brokthink.png (1223x993, 292.93K)

>Sex? I've heard stories of this, but I've never seen it in action. Sounds like an ancient practice. Can you show me?

Attached: laughing2.gif (220x173, 613.85K)

Here's what's gonna happen. You get up off of your computer, you press the power button. That should turn the computer off. That's good. Next, what you do is go outside and do your investigator duties and never think about convincing people to play your game again. Are we clear?

Attached: bfe.jpg (680x381, 27.38K)

I'll look into it, thanks man.

Attached: Biggles Head Thumbs Up.png (222x236, 99.43K)

Lee quit Any Forums a long time ago.

No problem. The story is actually pretty good imo, so I'd recommend avoiding looking too much into it if you want to enjoy it fully. I liked it

Why do they always make cartoon alligators wear purple? Is it a Mardi Gras thing?

Thanks doc.

>Quest for the Orb
story of my fucking life

It's likely due to the color wheel. They don't clash against each other and look aesthetic.

Attached: Lista_complementarios-56a6e6cb3df78cf77290d98b.png (905x905, 24.2K)

This actually reveals a lot about DBZ's color design, interesting. Piccolo is Green/Purple and Goku is Orange/Blue, cool.