Castle/v/ania Harmony of Despair

Fun fuck PS3 game for fun fuck gamerz

Download the game and read shit at: pastebin.com/LxP2TbNN

Attached: 1658837101922.png (288x344, 204.52K)

We got two for Chapter 7 Hard. Starting soon

Tried to join Lakes' room, got a timeout error. Are they from here?

Room open

Guess we're the only ones playing, thread's pretty dead

It will get busy by like 2am cst probably...

Let me tell you about Julius Belmont.

Dracula was the incarnation of all evil guaranteed to resurrect at least once a century, until he met Julius. When Julius Belmont ices a bitch, he stays dead. Dracula's immortal soul got fucked so hard it reincarnated as a Japanese twink. That's right, Julius gave the lord of darkness the John Numbers treatment.

Years later you get to play as Twinkula disciplining your pet castle and wannabe Dracula trying to fill the power vacuula. And it's all pretty tame until you meet Julius FUCKING Belmont, who is pretty FUCKING sure he said No Draculas. Some of you may remember the next part, because if you were young it's where you got your ass kicked to the sound of Julius' personal ass kicking mix. And once you think you've got him down he just uses Grand Cross, instantly kills you, and rips apart the castle in the background just because.

So you finally get through all that and become Top Drac, only for Soma's bat-senses to kick in and he comes to a realization:
>This motherfucker is sandbagging
>This is the hardest fight in the game and it's just Julius giving up because he feels sorry for me
>This is what Julius throwing a fight looks like

Julius is like "Sorry I only feel comfortable killing vampires not Japanese women" and Soma doesn't correct him, just runs off to punch the castle in the snout until it behaves because Jesus Christ you stony prick you're going to get me killed

And everything's fine until cultists try to get their hands on Dracula's stash again in Dawn of Sorrow. There you have to use touch screen to seal bosses or they'll resurrect indefinitely. Without sealing magic, you can't just murder bosses so hard so hard they don't come back--unless you're Julius Fucking Belmont. Fuck your touchscreen gimmicks, Belmont says.

How old is Julius during the games? Late fifties. This is what old and busted Julius Belmont looks like. Julius Belmont in his prime cannot be depicted, for no game can contain him.

KEK, another Valmanway

BOD YOU GAHDAMN JAILFLY JACKING MY SWARDS

poor bastard, he tried it

Grats on the Miser Ring

YOU MAY HAVE THE SWORDS BUT I HAVE THE RING

Is /vm/ really that dead to where a thread like this does better on Any Forums? What could be done to save /vm/?

And there's your sword.

/vm/ is pretty much the risky and srb2k board.

I didn't even know it existed until someone here mentioned it...

Also, YEAH MY SWARD

When does Maiser Ring become good? I have 390k Gold and it is less stats than a Meginggiord.

1 attack per 1 mil up to 10 mil. You have a long way to go.

>390k

Attached: 1577261070234.jpg (720x775, 69.4K)

How 2 mak fast monee plz sirs

So you're going to set up all 3 other controllers on your keyboard and play 4 man co-op by yourself and do chest runs in hard chapter 10 or 11 with as many characters as possible being whip users. I got around 2 mil trying to get r. firebomb/boomerang in chapter 10 with this method. You have to be Shanoa to get the easy early purple chest on chapter 10. Become adept at playing at an unreasonable zoom.

I just woke up, I'll join after breakfast!