CALLING ALL STARFIELD LEAKERS!!!

Anybody out there working on the inside or knows a friend who has an uncle who is CEO of Bethesda want to talk about this game?

How is Beth doing after the reaction to the demo reveal? Have they come up with a new release date?

Attached: starfield-bobby-lee-580x334.jpg (580x334, 34.28K)

ya is pretty good expect it by the end of the next quarter ig

what does bobby have to do with starfield

Is there any talk on changing/fixing the flying from space into planetary atmosphere? Are ladders going to make it into TES6?

Leakerbros pls tell me, when will the game be shown off again and was the combat just poorly shown off during the gameplay reveal or is it really that ass?

Bobby is a huge Bethesda fan and has said on his podcast that when Starfield comes out he going to do nothing for months but play this game.

it is but no concrete fix yet

ladders in but no like you expect lol

next event well have something for u guys fs

the preview was just made last minute we couldent find a good console gamer cuz we all masterrace here

Somebody verify this user's credentials!

leakerbros do sonybros have a chance?

Are there any intelligent alien lifeforms that you will trade and breed with ?

I fucking hope they aren't wasting resources on space to atmos shit

I've played the final version, it's trash. The company is trash and ruined the mod scene. Microsoft is trash for buying them.

Attached: Leaking on everything.jpg (500x500, 34.13K)

>Anybody out there working on the inside or knows a friend who has an uncle who is CEO of Bethesda want to talk about this game?
Yeah because employees would casually violate their NDA which is one of the most sure fire ways of destroying any posibility of a career in the industry right up there with copping a felony charge.

there's no chance that will be possible so don't worry

That's interesting user. Anything you would improve?

Pete, I know you're trying to defend your company's honor. Why not take a load off your shoulders and tell us about Todd. Does he visit you anymore?

I hope we get a release date soon. It sucks just not knowing.

Todd has been dead since Skyrim orginally launched. The man you see walking around as him now is his twin brother Rodd. Todd was the good one while Rodd was the evil twin hence the fuckup that was Fallout 76 and subsequent remastering of Skyrim across multiple platforms. Todd can create while Rodd could only copy and destroy. Remember his name for he will do it again

Attached: Buy.jpg (1000x1400, 939.65K)

They should release a demo of the flying and shipbuilding so modders have a head start to work from

Bad news. The game's going to include Denuvo and on top of that, it's going to require you to register and connect with a Bethesda.net account as well as a constant internet connection. This of course means that if their servers crap out or your internet connection drops you get disconnected from the game and you lose any unsaved progress. On top of that, modding for the game will be heavily restricted. Basically to gain access to modding tools you need to submit an application to Bethesda to become a content creator. Content creators must follow a strict ToS when creating mods and violation of those terms can result in loss of their content creator position or worse, loss of their Bethesda.net account. The idea behind it is to reduce the risk of "problematic mods". My source was able to confirm all this first hand with Todd Howard himself when he ran into him at a Denny's restaurant and gave him a rimjob behind the dumpster. Thanks again to my source. You're the best source and best Dad a son could ever have

Is it me, or are all the ships and guns too square shaped. I feel like some of these ships are look like literal blocks.

Rodd did a great job on Fallout 4!

Attached: the_only_goty_that_matters.png (1206x692, 1.29M)

Any way we could contact your source for verification on rim-job?

Fuck Todd. I don't want to hear his name anymore. I just can't work with the guy anymore. The way he conducts himself around the studio is just agonizingly unprofessional. He's a liar and a cheat. I used to respect him. I used to idolize him. I thought of him as my knight in bonemould armor. I thought he loved me but I found out he's been fucking half the dudes in the company. When I confronted him about the way he played my heart like a fiddle harder than he fiddled an intern's prostate he just shrugged and said "What can I say? I'm on a colon crusade here bro."
Fuck Todd Howard and fuck his lies.

Maybe we can be optimistic and say the more fun designs are being saved as a surprise for later

Pete is always available to give you the goofballs phamb, you only need to ask.