Xenoblade 3

Shania needs to be a DLC character.

Attached: unknown.png (874x492, 506.48K)

what would her arts be? Shooting herself?

Freezing time.

Shania a shit.

Attached: Fbr1Dw1VQAM1Rt3.jpg (1799x1897, 281.86K)

She would be a taunt tank that deals damage to herself using her arts.
Her talent art removes her from the party for the rest of the battle and does nothing.

>Shoot Self - does self-damage. No benefit.
>Crippling Retardation - Lowers the chain attack gauge by 30%. No benefit.
>Betrayal - Kills a random party member. No benefit.

I NEED TO CUM ON ETHEL’S TITS

So do I, fellow user.
So do I.

Attached: 1662132733724968.jpg (1009x1800, 221.98K)

Is she alive in 1's world? Or did being a Moebius screw her over?

Attached: 8f32383d6bc0a9d373fd3f49e6f4d673.jpg (863x1400, 189.24K)

>NOOOOOOOOO!!!! You can't discuss a heckin' newly released game that's popular on Any Forums!!

I WANT A BONDING QUEST FROM EACH OUROBOROS DLC QUEST

Attached: __mio_and_noah_xenoblade_chronicles_and_1_more_drawn_by_nameless_ark__2990dcd31cda65889688e798d2a0e1b3.jpg (1998x2692, 1.75M)

mio mio Mio Mio MIO MIO MIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Fbus_flVQAI5Ucq.jpg (998x1200, 160.53K)

I hurt her

Attached: tr4.png (309x309, 162.86K)

No one born in the City exists in the ending, and we just gotta take whatever they say that about their souls eventually being reborn later as a thing that can happen.

It's not a Moebius that fucked her over, see Joran, it's being a child of the City i.e. an entity not registered into Origin that was never part of either of the two original worlds and thus was erased from existence when the Endless Now ended. At best maybe her soul will reincarnate some time down the line after Mio and Noah start fucking.

Tell that to the Master Duel threads too user if you're going to go that way user.

>popular on Any Forums
>92% of thread posters are unironic paid shills

>Source: It came to me in a dream

Female Hammer is inferior to the original by virtue of not being a fluffy rat.

Attached: Hammer-Concept.jpg (900x657, 302.49K)

one of my gripes with this game is how they seemingly swept Camaravi and Ethel being reborn under the rug as if it wasn't that big of a deal, and a hero quest if might add. That and you only get Ethel for (1) chapter until she's gone for the entire rest of the game

Attached: 1662314234499036.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

>t. unironic paid shill

Is she ever even implied to be anything but a girl in game? She's just a weirdo forest recluse who doesn't know how to socialize like the rest of her band of hippies.

reminder that takahashi himself was so involved with the real voices in all three games that he's listed as a voice director in the credits
you did not play the game if you played it in English
you played a retarded bongified version that only exists to market the game to illiterate westerners

Attached: Voice_Director.png (1920x1080, 231.86K)

So why did 3 need to happen? It didn't really add anything needed, it gave us more questions, didn't tell us about Alvis, and in the end it canonically didn't happen. Still liked the game overall though.

Attached: 1624760116202.jpg (1080x800, 128.42K)

THANK YOU. I sincerely don't get all the hype around Shania, she just came off as a backstabbing little shit to me. I'm guessing the pedos go for the pigtails idk

Ethel not only needs to be DLC, she should have been in the main party. She barely got any screen time and i still liked her more than 5/6 of the main cast.

The exception obviously being goddess Eunie who deserved every second of screen time she got

It's really only her being the only character with a gender value of 2 while everyone else has 0 (male) and 1 (female). I heard even in the Japanese version they address her in incredibly confusing ways but IDK if that's the case.

Nobody cares, Shania is shit.

Hammer is gay (literally and figuratively speaking).

>ethel is the only hero to get any decent fanart
look I love silvercoat titties as much as the next guy but Ashera and Monica need love too.

XC3 would've been way better if it weren't trying to tie XC1 and XC2 together.

He wasn't a bro.

There is no hype around Shania, it's literally like two guys sperging out over her and trying to gaslight everyone into believing she's actually popular.

>and thus was erased from existence when the Endless Now ended
That sounds fucking terrible. I don't think they signed up for that, like damn.

elderly lost bird

Attached: confused bird.webm (434x622, 962.97K)

Rate how much you enjoyed each protagonist.

Attached: __rex_melia_antiqua_shulk_lora_noah_and_1_more_xenoblade_chronicles_and_6_more_drawn_by_sean_sorey__sample-1b08e1422ba42c80e32a53039782bb9a[1].jpg (850x1514, 154.89K)

Don't bring you're autism over here in this thread after your lost. Just move on dude.

It's OK, Gondhor said she was fine with it because she COULD be reborn with a better name, MAYBE. Nobody else's opinion's matters.

They will be reborn. They were recorded into Origin like everyone else. The City being symbolic of the "future" fighting the "endless now" fits thematically with them being reborn as future descendants.

I have a bit of Ashera too.

Attached: 1662243641991619.jpg (1654x2339, 376.37K)

Attached: FYnu7BCaMAAzoiP.jpg (1416x2006, 1.52M)

How would N punish Mio for betraying him?

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (13).jpg (600x800, 186.55K)

t. Ghondwhore

>Shulk
10/10 voice
6/10 character
>Melia
9/10 voice
7/10 character
>Elma
7/10 voice
7/10 character
>Rex
1/10 voice
2/10 character
>Lora
3/10 voice
6/10 character
>Noah
8/10 voice
6/10 character

I played Dub

From what I understand in Japanese she uses "WatashI" which is TECHNICALLY gender neutral, but from what I understand it's mostly used by women in Japan.

based

Attached: 2346357357.jpg (256x256, 13.18K)

Honestly they're all pretty boring and more or lest the weakest link of each of their party, but
Cross > Lora > Shulk > Rex > Noah
I'm ranking Cross first because the dialogue options in X are the single best comedic segments in Xeno history and are mostly all very memorable

>XC3 would've been way better if it weren't trying to tie XC1 and XC2 together
That's what I thought a XC3 was gonna be. The Conduit fucks off to some other universe and the story is about that, or maybe about where Alvis went too.

In some of the localization apparently they use both male and female form. It's probably just meant to be a big joke other than the game pretty much treating her as a girl with the romance stuff with Zeon and Kite.

>t. talentless troll

Amazing but held back by all the shit characters and main story around her:
Elma

Shulk
Lora

Meh
Noah

Annoying shit
Rex

Blank slate that shouldn't exist
Cross

based
2cucks need not reply

Everyone will be reborn eventually, and honestly, I doubt they would prefer the 10 years cycle of murdering each other.

>Yet another "choose your headcanon" in Japanese hijacked by troons in the west
I fucking hate first worlders

Hopefully they'll get some more love overtime

Attached: FbZvsZ7aUAArpmu.jfif.jpg (1254x1771, 225.64K)

I do love how unhinged Cross' actual voice lines are, especially with Adam and Carina's deliveries of them.

Watashi is the generic feminine way of saying "I". Atashi is the more polite, refined, soft female way of saying "I". I suppose Watashi is kinda like -chan in that it's technically gender neutral, but it sounds a bit fishy when applied to a male.

Why does she make westerners seethe so much? In Japanese forums, Twitter and YouTube comments, Shania is liked way more and so many sympathize with her.

Attached: 100712724_p0.png (2534x3576, 2.31M)

Stop acting like a fucking white girl. racism is based and the game stays here.

meant for

>611134136
do you not get bored making the same posts day in and day out?

elevens are known for their shit taste

Finally someone who respects Cross' amazing personality as seen through his dialogue options.

Attached: 1480754742363.png (450x477, 279.49K)

>They were recorded into Origin like everyone else
So how is Origin powered? Since the Conduit is gone I don't get how technology to remake a universe and rebirth people exists

Rex>Shulk>Elma>Noah

And I didn't even finish Elma's game.