This made zoomers piss themselves back in 2020

>this made zoomers piss themselves back in 2020

Attached: E14A8764-2549-4ED2-92C4-B793F8F0BBA5.jpg (378x263, 55.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfsMO9ZKU64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool story bro

literally the only people I see playing this shit on twitch are zoomers

64 is a zoomer game for "people" who grew up on mario 64 blooper videos and le a press memes
64DS is for smart people who grew up with the original but realize 64DS is superior in every single way

Can we stop pretending this was a good game? Yea it’s the first 3D Mario and it was a big change. How about the fact it had choppy graphics in kindergarten class crayon colors which made it unplayable

honestly based

>Can we stop pretending this was a good game?
can Any Forums stop pretending that any mario game is good when they all suck ass

it would be a bad game if i didn't love picking it up every week just to jump around and wahoo in the courtyard for 5 minutes

yes but because you can play as the superior character wario

youtube.com/watch?v=IfsMO9ZKU64

HAAHHAHAHAHAHHA XD!

double based

can't argue with Wario being superior to Mario

Why do zoomers love Super Mario 64 so much? It's a good game but it's not the best N64 game.

It made boomers like me rather bored in 1996. I went straight back to replay mario world.

Sonic was never good.

This game will always be fun.

Attached: the-m-on-marios-hat-fun-fact-stands-for-mario-59331303.png (500x564, 69.2K)

This still has the most dynamic control scheme of any 3D platformer ever made.

Attached: 1642871558945.gif (483x195, 1.36M)

64 hatecels seething eternally

yes it really did. literally blew my mind as a kid.
zoomer take

What if i hate handhelds and DS emulation because its nowhere near as good as any other nintendo console emulation?
Prove me wrong. You can, im acting inflammatory so someone will update me on the state of 3/ds emulation

Attached: laughing2.gif (220x173, 613.85K)

I'd agree if the DS controls weren't garbage and if it didn't force you to start the game as Yoshi. Making the cap abilities exclusive to each character was also a retarded idea. Modders need to hurry up and port all the DS content to the PC version to make it the definitive experience.

I know this is bait but I unironically don't like this game because the camera is horrid and makes playing it unbearable.
Also, why can't mario just turn around normally unless you're in perfect standstill. Fuck off.

>Mod that adds in analog controls

Explain to me """"Soul""""fags how this isn't the objectively better experience. EXPLAIN IT.