Watch a video showcasing every armor one can acquire in the game

>watch a video showcasing every armor one can acquire in the game
Wow. There is unironically not a single armor set I actually like in Elden Ring. The helmets are either over designed trash, the torso and back headdresses too reliant on the tree motif, the patterns too whimsical, others too basic, the samurai sets too ugly (only 2, are you fucking kidding me?) and the it seems like 80% of the spell-casting sets were designed exclusively for the female characters.

Holy shit, can't even /fa/ it up in this game, then why even bother?

Attached: oneeyedbimboniaofsimpsoforfwhobetrayedbasicbitchaniaofdildoa.jpg (1600x900, 307.16K)

I think the armour looks great

Attached: 1358447621435.jpg (526x547, 42.53K)

:(

Pic related are my favorite sets. Heavy armor sets are all absolute shit except Hoslow. Witch sets are good. Light armor is generally okay.

Attached: sets.png (1800x3000, 3.53M)

It definitely has the least appealing armor of any of the souls games, but I've always had to piece a kit together from various sets in past games too.

for pve I use the most plain looking knight shit throughout because I don't really like anything.

I like bloodhound armor.

>str+int
blaidd's + ranni's hat

>str + fth
malekith's + hoslow's helm

done

Greathelm is kino

Noticed it too, DaS2 had some cool looking armor and fashion, I expected at least something like that, but the ER art direction took it to another more fantastic more robe-like attire.

You can do a pretty good crusader knight wiht a bucket helm, a surcoat and the chain armor set.

nobody cares fag

this is the general theme thorought the entire design of this game
they tried too hard
also they did so many things just because "Dark Souls did it"
why the fuck the story is so cryptic when not even Dark Souls had an obscure story and everything you were supposed to do and what was happening was clear and spoken to you plainly
with this game it feels like they just made it a mess on purpose HOPING that billion lore schizo headcanon videos would be made about it

I seen this bitch get blacked on some sfm type shit

I think they're too deep to change anything, the fans will freak out if they can't follow the story watching youtube videos instead of playing the game itself

Unrelated but why did Miyazaki decide to put in the game yelling turdmen that grab you?

Sadly agreed. Fashion souls is weak as hell in ER. Very few good looking sets, and almost everything clashes with everything else so you can barely do any mixing and matching.

true all the armor sets are fucking bad

>Rushed game
>2013 console limitations
Many such cases. The year is 2022, make games for modern age technology.

I like the knight set

Attached: er_knight_set.png (295x664, 204.86K)

I think it's the ugliest knight set in a From Software game.