Little reminder that this happened and all the Sonyfag said was "Thank you Sony!"

Little reminder that this happened and all the Sonyfag said was "Thank you Sony!"

Attached: file.png (882x628, 63.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videolan.org/vlc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally no one said that xbot schizo

>inflation is high
>increase prices
Surely this is an intelligent strategy to combat inflation

are they talking about the consoles? I thought they were sold out anyways. No meaningful exclusives anyways so I doubt I'll even get a PS5 this gen. Everything seems to be coming to PC.

I'd gladly give $799 to Sony for nothing at all, the fact I'm getting a b*dass gaming platform is just icing on the cherry!

Actually I said where the fuck are the PS5s.

in the old days they would price fix essentials like bread, eggs, diapers etc so take the strain off people while the economy recovered

the PS5 is a luxury good but now people think luxuries are essential, like smartphones. At this point the dynamics in play are a bit too kooky to anticipate what's going to happen but people should stop buying this shit for their own financial good.

Don't forget the game and first-party accessory price hike for PS5, which happened right out of the gate and before a major global recession.

Snoys are a cult, literal mental illness.

You didn't see their comment sections. Sony got fucking ripped apart for this. We're gonna be talking about this the same way 599 US DOLLARS was talked about for years.

Emulator when?

Why? There's nothing to emulate.

No one said that, that being said, I already have my PS5 so I'm good.

Source? All I've seen is people fuming about it

Same with Tendies man, I would say Xbox fans, but they are all but dead.

>buh buh NINTENDOOO

Yeah, you'll always have at least SOME full-on loyalists for a company/IP/etc who will go down with the ship, but Sony fucked up too hard with this. Their PS4 goodwill wasn't strong enough to meaningfully shield them here (maybe it'd have been stronger if the PS4 wasn't a fucking low-maintenance default-win gimme).

>Same with Tendies
They didn't buy the WiiU so no.

pc niggers as well. Fuck them.

videolan.org/vlc/

The bakery next door increased the price of croissants from 1,10€ to 1,30€

Attached: 1651774242837.png (227x300, 68.23K)

lel

poorfag cope

13 million people did, so yes. They also bought the Wii U 2, aka the Switch, and paid full price for all the ports lol.

How is that better again?

Yes, tendies are shit tier retards with low IQ rates.

Rent free

I just don't think anybody cares because they're never available for sale outside of scalpers anyway.
Like of my entire friend group I only know one guy who ordered one online from Bestbuy or something then proceeded to play all 0 games available on the platform on it.
Nigger is so dumb he literally didn't bother with DeS, Returnal, or Ratchet.

You're going to buy the croissants anyway ;)

at this point I just buy the frozen ones at lidl and make them myself

>shortages due to scalpers/covid
>nogames
>price hikes
this generation is such a blunder it's unreal

>now people think luxuries are essential
I hate people like that. They're always in debt crying about how everything is so expensive and when you point out all the nonessential shit they burn money on, they get defensive and claim to "need" all the shit they buy. So many people unironically think entertainment is a "right."

the most striking and emotionally resonating part of nik is the fact that the right angle you can see the facial structure of the man he was, just under all that inflated flab around his head. Its like looking at the decayed corpse of someone you recognize a few weeks after rotting