Xiv

ITS HIM

Attached: Thats_him.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

Final Fantasy 14 sucks

>sterilize and streamline job design to make DPS balance easier
>still can't fucking balance DPS

Attached: 672711261.png (514x168, 11.85K)

Actually groove is increased by shipping items with an efficiency bonus(which you should always aim for anyway)

*jumps into ur path*

Attached: dragoon.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

The devs genuinely, absolutely have no clue what to do with MCH. It's very obvious at this point. They need to just give it some utility to justify its shit DPS and stop pretending it's the ranged version of SAM/BLM

Does the island sanctuary ever let you automate resource collection? It feels weird to go out and gather a bunch of stuff myself for the mammets to use

Or just give it real damage. The whole MUH RANGED TAX has been a fucking meme since SHB anyway when every boss has a hitbox the size of the fucking arena and true north exists.

Final Fantasy 14 sucks

Attached: 1648438987775.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Kind of, but not really. The granary brings in materials daily from certain areas but it's nowhere near enough to keep your stocks up if you're running workshops 24/5

Odds that the follow up aoe wiped them?

*wipes ur party*

but does that lalafell suck?

why are ffxiv threads constantly getting spammed

I just find it extremely funny that they gutted every bit of utility they used to have (mp/tp refresh, hypercharge vuln, blank push, rend mind/dismantle) and slapped them with the ranged standard tactician. I never thought I would miss stormblood mch but here we are.

threads wouldn't get spammed if wowjanny didn't autosage every one of them below 100 posts

Attached: 1634578943861.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Use an upgraded MMO engine for FFXVI, Tell your MMO fanbase you're unable to do things with that very same engine.

Physical ranged really just needs to be the full support role, but they need to let go of this sterility so they can have more ways to support the group besides 'everyone gets 3% damage up for 10 seconds'.

Kill yourself parsetranny

Healing savage in PF week one is such fucking cancer. Nobody fucking uses mitigations, not even the tanks.

Attached: 1636630061962.jpg (540x540, 28.19K)

Except it's only 300~ behind, not 1000

Same difference between GNB/DRK and PLD/WAR

absolute chad