Let's settle this what's the definitive star wars game?

let's settle this what's the definitive star wars game?

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 136.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EeFTEKZxgo&list=PL84B017753A44205C&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=nJv94FPRddA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ep1 racer

Eclipse

KOTR

BFII (original)

EP1 RACER
>GINGA GUNA DEK-STROYA!

IT'S A NEW -LAP- RECORD!

JK Dark Forces II

First game to give force powers.
Graphics are ancient but really really comfy without being 'bad' Outcast couldn't replicate the same feeling.
Sound design is comfy. Pickup sound is comfy.
Set in the period where the galaxy didn't suck (ie no separatists, no first order)

Name a more kino starwars game
Also, hammy villain
>EXCELLENT 8t88!
>The VALLEY of the jedi will soon be MINE
youtube.com/watch?v=0EeFTEKZxgo&list=PL84B017753A44205C&index=7

Attached: 2AC2600E-16B8-4DA0-8B70-16EF604BF1FA.jpg (256x300, 36.97K)

>Action/FPS
Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight
Or
Jedi Knight 2: Outcast
No it is not academy, this came first and has a different narrative structure (in that it has an actual narrative)
>RPG
KOTOR
>Fighter
We don't talk about Masters of Teras Kasi, sometimes dead is better
>Side Scroller
Super Star Wars: Return of The Jedi
>Flight
Xwing vs Tie Fighter
>The Ur-Space Conflict game, the OG, the fucking atari/arcade era
youtube.com/watch?v=nJv94FPRddA

Attached: b55.jpg (720x757, 53.97K)

wow giant boobs in space

reminder that the entire plot of phantom menace revolved around the economics of shipping lanes

>Normiecore: KotOR 1, Jedi Academy, any Battlefront game, Force Unleashed, any console game really
>"I know a little bit about Star Wars": Republic Commando, KotOR II, older Jedi Knight games, Galactic Battlegrounds
>Wtf am I looking at-core: Shadows of the Empire, Galactic Battlegrounds, Tie Fighter
>2022 I am forgotten-core: Force Commander
>the Best Star Wars game: Pic related

Attached: 64504114e79857fb3d0b040489618c14.jpg (267x400, 70.84K)

listen my dude I loved dark forces and it was an excellent for it's time doom clone but my fellow brother in the force it cannot be denied that the sewer levels were literally and figuratively shit.
SHIIIIIIIT

Attached: wookiefeet.jpg (313x749, 108.74K)

Based. The best Star Wars media has always been the ones actually trying to explore the massive universe and not just follow the same "space opera" trope over and over.
>although TPM was definitely a space opera, just one with CGI monstrosities

>SW
Shit franchise

Episode 1 Racer

Moviebattles 2 pre-1.4

KOTOR 1 and 2.

Both of them highlight what Star Wars does best, blending dialogue and combat together where neither feel left out. You get a proper sense of choice to each option presented, being able to "fall" to the dark side simply through taking the easier, more profitable path. On the flip side, you can keep to a light side route, but you'll constantly find yourself having to help every little person that crosses your path, highlight how Jedis are constantly being pushed and pulled wherever they go. On top of all that, being able to specifically choose what abilities you focus on, whether heavily leaning into the force or more into lightsaber dueling, allows the player to figure out the same shit that Jedis have to in what they specialize in.

KOTOR 1 provides the most basic Star Wars story, with a pretty clear cut evil empire, a journey across the galaxy to reconnect with the force, and a group of people who, despite coming from tons of different backgrounds, come together to help you out. KOTOR 2 shows off the more secondary side of Star Wars, moving away from the movies and presenting a rougher, more brutal look to all the things Jedi get themselves into. You have discussions of what the Jedi should do in the case of a brutal war, how they can influence others negatively even if it's inadvertently, how the Jedi order is inherently a bit hypocritical and way too strict, and how there really isn't a good answer at the end of the day, how there isn't always a clear cut villain to hunt down.

There's a reason those games still go down as the best Star Wars games ever made. They have their problems, especially KOTOR 2, but they perfectly encapsulate everything Star Wars strives to be, both in terms of what it offers fans and what narrative tropes it tries to pull in.

>no orange hotwife

Attached: 1640020413007.gif (268x404, 3.57M)

even as a Kiddo I loved Phantom Menace despite all the memes about the prequels being garbage trash. Lucas had a good grasp of a lot of things, unfortunately his weakness is and always has been characters and writing. During the first star wars trilogy this got carried by the force of the actors/the guest directors.

Phantom Menace came off the best because it was a self encapsulated story that relied on the setting, rather than the characters, to carry it. It was more about the universe than the people in it. By comparison, AOTC and ROTS were both about the relationships and development of anakin skywalker/obi wan kenobi, and they suffered as a result.

Of course now it's 'cool' to be nostalgic for the prequels as people have seen just how bad it can really get, so everyone is pretending they always loved Onions Anakin and Obi Wan Steals Your Wife Kenobi

LUUUKE
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOUUKK
SEMEN EVERYWHERE LUKE
she was a good friend

I can't accurately judge the sewer level due to nostalgia. Unironically the actual best Star Wars game is probably pic related. No other Star Wars game has ever been able to capture the "infiltrate the Imperial [x]" as perfectly as Jedi Outcast. I don't even use the lightsaber outside of against other force users.

Attached: 58569a2fed02f8a05ce01756595f0487.jpg (267x400, 34.88K)

A communications disruption can only mean one thing Any Forums:

_______!

Attached: episode-1-sio-bibble-1.jpg (1280x720, 178.56K)