No PC release

>No PC release
>Gonna have to wait like 6-12 months for a PC release

I fucking hate console exclusive games, but I guess the PS5 deserves it since they only have five exclusive games. I'm sure everyone's PS5's are collecting dust.

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 1.74M)

I kind of want to replay the other one but I sold my ps4 and I'm not buying it again and I don't care enough to go find a pirate copy

bro it's also on ps4

I'm sure it's gonna be on YouTube

>have to wait 6-12 months for another sub par action games that will commit flanderization of a culture's pantheon of gods so the main character can save the day

Its on ps4
>muh PS5 4k
>muh PS5 60fps
meh who cares its a movie game

Loki's face looks weird as fuck.
They better have him giving birth to Sleipnir in this game.

>nooooo thor is supposed to look like chris hemlock!! what do you MEAN strongmen and bodybuilders aren't the same thing???

Why the fuck would you willing play a game at 30 FPS?

Thor's gut is comical bloatlord territory.

Because it's a movie game

>No PC release
Good, it was a bad game

PCGODS don't want soi of war 2: trannynarok, you fucking poser faggot

More like 6 years lmao pcgays begging for scraps again

its a movie game who cares. its not devil may cry

PC gamers loved GOW

Attached: gowpc.png (319x426, 166.22K)

>still playing w*stern pozzware
kek, roflmfao even.

not like this PCsisters...

So is Yakuza but you're not going to catch me dead playing Yakuza at 30 FPS. You're either not PCfags or this is some sort of poorfag cope.

This game looks like a DLC for the first game, fucking boring.

I just dont care about god of war that much

nu GoW was so boring it’s unreal.
don’t act like the new one will be any better

Shut the fuck up, faggot. It shouldn't have a PC release at all. PlayStation is dead. Enjoy.

>no pc release
good I don't even want to see that shit on steam.

>what do you mean you dont a nigress to represent your nordic character? what are you a bigot?

t. wojak poster

It's not exclusive, you just said it's coming to PC later.
>the PS5 deserves it since they only have five exclusive games
It actually has none, they're all timed.

the worst part of the game is the game play. there will never be a gow game batter than 2

Yeah, and games are much shittier now then years ago because of graphics whores like you. I hope the switch stays in production for 20 years so developers just give up on graphics and start making fun games again.

>i hate console exclusive games
Gow is literary sony ip from inception, you wouldnt have it without them

salty snoy is buttmad his $600 console has no games, pc chads cant stop winning, enjoy paying for internet twice bro

God of War turned into two world's II my faggot son follows me edition. it's just so far away from the original games.

>wanting good fps makes you a graphics whore
>when playing at a higher fps on a console involves playing the mode with worse graphics
lmao the fuck are you even talking about? were you dropped on the head as an infant?

I didn't, and I don't know anyone else who thought it was "overwhelmingly positive" either.

>$800