Genshin Impact

Roll for Kokosex

Attached: 1662302271712413.jpg (781x1200, 272.31K)

I will once her banner comes out. Tired of seeing furry ears on my launcher

I already have her o I'm saving for Kusacunny

Attached: 1661833496601746.webm (616x814, 2.07M)

why doesn't Any Forums like Ayaya?

Attached: e25a73c8ac6388553d97cd226f032fff.webm (636x1200, 2.26M)

Attached: Kokomi 01.webm (720x900, 2.98M)

Reject tummyslut with e-girl hair.
Tits and ass are temporary.
Fluffy ears are eternal.

Attached: 1636701781995.png (1927x802, 1.55M)

What does Kokomi bring to a team that Barbara doesn't?

sex

Attached: realsquid.webm (684x360, 2.42M)

>top tier healing with 100% uptime
>AOE hydro application with no ICD and 100% uptime
>Tenacity user with 100% uptime
>can facetank anything and be a top tier driver

Nobody likes Ayaka other than speedrunning autists. Next time try not forcing such a blatant waifubait character and I might give more than 2 shits about her

A very slight advantage that only COMPLETE retards would roll for.
Kokomi is objectively worse in overworld too.

She's not Ganyu.

Attached: 1618334324985.webm (860x840, 1.54M)

Kokocucks only wishes she has a dedicated fanbase like Yoimiya.

Speak for yourself, I do like her, comfy to play in the overworld, especially in Inazuma she was a blast with all the water and now they made the alternative sprint better finally.
Gameplaywise I do wish they would have put more of her powerbudget into her skill though, I don't like it when most of a characters power is in their burst because it is rarely worth using.

Can't believe she is actually meta in the abyss.

I like her, I'm not a homo like

Attached: 1648131931095.jpg (766x972, 94.89K)

The jellyfish. Just use it like Oz while knowing that it's an aoe instead of a turret. Also, she's pretty much immortal, putting her in the same league as Zhongli, but can actually do reactions.

thanks for the account ;^)

Why do you load the game through the launcher? Create a shortcut directly to the game executable.

I want Kokomi and I want Kazuha but I need a good electro candidate preferably 4*.

I like seeing the current banner

lisa, kuki, fischl, and dori
>he missed kazuha
enjoy waiting another year for him

nta but I launch the game through Steam Big Picture so I can use the directional buttons on my controller to navigate menus

You should already have Fischl

I like how there are dialog options specifically relating to his ears, and that those options get unique responses. It annoys me when a character has some weird inhuman feature and nobody ever acknowledges it.

Still not rolling for him though. Seems pretty useless and male besides. I guess he's meant to be Dendro Ganyu, but worse in pretty much every aspect (and honestly Ganyu isn't all that great to begin with)

>0 energy recharge

Do you just use her as a triple turret and never use her burst? Is she a lot better that way?

>lisa
also how does Dori play?

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 40.54K)

I don't have her at c6 though and apparently she's useless before then.

How much would have I missed if I start playing today?
How often do you get currency for rolling and how much usually?

Attached: kokomi 2.jpg (1447x2227, 304.43K)

The thing about Zhongli is that you can just ignore incoming attacks, which massively increases your DPS (no staggers). With Kokomi even if you have infinite HP you still get staggered and knocked down constantly if you don't dodge, losing DPS either way. Also you can still get spiked down if your field character is a more standard (non-HP/def) build. Basically it's like standing in Bennett's AOE.

The thing that makes her absolute busted with Dendro is her ascension 4 passive, which you don't need constellations for
It has no ICD meaning it can trigger aggravate with every single hit

Attached: 1642631999288.png (536x567, 165.83K)

I already have her. I'm so spoiled I can't run without a healer that also deals damage anymore. How the fuck could I ever field Barbara or Qiqi is beyond me.