Holy fuck most of these were awful no wonder MITB seems like shit now

Holy fuck most of these were awful no wonder MITB seems like shit now

Attached: 04.jpg (1080x1328, 956.71K)

Lol I don’t even remember what otis did with it. That was the battle at Titan tower kino wasn’t it?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 225.04K)

It was the one where based Baron murdered Rey and Black. He lost it in a match to the Miz where ticket betrayed him, switched brands then got released. The Miz then teamed up with Bobby to cash in on Drew, then got bullied by Bobby because the deal was that he’d get a title match to help Miz, and when he did, he won the title (big pop and good rating boost if I remember correctly)

Ticket -> Tucker

>Based
Seff
DEAN
Brock
>basinge
Otis
>Cringe
Corbin
Big E
Sheamus
Braun

Why doesn't anyone who wins MITB announce their cash-in for the WrestleMania main event like RVD did for ONS?

Because then WWE would have to book almost an entire year in advance

>Otis

Attached: 1655583449313.gif (200x200, 782.35K)

The Miz did more for Bobby than Drew and Brock did combined.

The 2020 MitB match was kino.

And? Would be a unique way to set up a wm main event. Guy wins MITB, next night on Raw announces he gonna cash-in at wrestlemania so he can close out the show the champion, could even cuck out the rumble winner of the main event spot and have a feud between them.

I don't disagree with you, I'm saying they won't do it because they don't want to book that far in advance

Sucks that they really can't be fucked with longer booking. Would be a mega heel move if the MITB winner becomes a part timer because as far as he's concerned he's already main eventing Mania so why waste time wrestling the same mid carders 1000 times. WWE has the tools to pull of amazing kino storylines if they weren't so concerned with gay social media and trying to be relevent. They need to accept that wrestling isn't mainstream anymore

>Corbin
I don't even remember this LOL

Lost it to Mahal on a Smackdown (I think) after getting trolled by Cena at ringside.

They pick shitty winners and haven't had a good cash in since Seff. The women have somehow been shittier since Carmella is the only memorable one and she was the first. Most of the women cashed in immediately too which sucks.

what they need to do is to mothball MITB for a little while. It's a stale gimmick.

The only based one was Sheamus cause he saved us from Roman Reigns

>got a big pop
>Thunderdome

Mr Kennedy did this until a quack doctor of theirs misdiagnosed the severity of his injury

>relevent

The crowd jeering Reigns as he cried bitch tears was kino

I liked that they reminded us MITB holders can lose (Corbin, Braun) and that it's possible to lose the briefcase. Otis winning was nice for the Covid era but he was never gonna win the top belt. Losing it to Miz so they could get the belt from Drew to Bobbo without them fighting was a good choice.

I still don't understand why Tucker did Otis dirty like that other than "lmao just separate them"