Guild Wars 2

Is this worth playing in 2022?
I liked NCSoft games like Lineage 2, will I like this?

Attached: 1645106144320.jpg (1200x630, 275.3K)

no.

I would also like to know this.
All I care about is if the game is going to be dead within the next couple years. I don't want to invest the time if queues take an hour and WvW is empty like WoW

Why not?

>worth playing

Why do drooling retarded zoomers always ask this worthless question

Its worth playing but we full sorry.

MODS RANGE BAN THIS SHILL ALREADY

Attached: 1658200303009.png (285x72, 14.73K)

I'm just a 32 y.o who is looking for an mmo to relive my teen experience

Everyone asks that question about any game. People value their time. They don't want to waste it playing something that is shit.

I think it's an enjoyable game with lackluster end game systems.

It's different. The best thing to do is to try the base game. Just play for several hours in the starting zones and you'll quickly see if you enjoy it or not. The dynamic nature of the game is one of its strengths but it doesn't feel like a traditional MMO with traditional questing.
Just know that you'll need the expansions eventually to really enjoy most of what the game has to offer.

>All I care about is if the game is going to be dead within the next couple years.
The game is 10 years old and a fourth expansion is being made right now. Doesn't feel like it's losing players, especially right now with the several thousands new steam people populating the low level zones.

>Why not?
Many people here will relentlessly shit on it and lie about the game. Either because they are GW1 fans who hate the fact that GW2 isn't the same game with better graphics or because they are Poltards seething about a few lesbian NPCs.
Don't pay attention to them.

Attached: deadgaem.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

lineage 2 is nothing like GW2 retard

Lineage 2 was a hardcore p2w PvP grinder made for koreans.
Guild Wars 2 is a casual erp dress-up simulator for Westerners.
Totally different intended demographics and positions in the market.

Lets not pretend the story is anything but utter garbage, lesbians or not.

Attached: 1660860664954234.png (413x448, 234.48K)

I appreciate the actual answer.

No, you're right, the story and the writing is generally garbage.
I don't think it's a deal breaker for most MMO players though.

Femcarr!

Attached: y2o7Bed.jpg (1920x1080, 289.4K)

based informative poster, appreciate you user.

I feel what you're getting at. I have probably over 10k hours in gw2, and I'd say just play the first one.
Once you finish the story and hit max level, you're kinda just left to grind PvE until new content comes out, which is really fucking slow for Anet. I barely ever touched the PvP, and WvW is the most unrewarding way to spend your time.

It is the only MMO worth playing (apart from EVE, but that's a different can of worms.) Got some more HoM points recently because of birthday gifts, feels nice.

Attached: 20220828235318_1.png (584x369, 192.92K)

No. The gameplay itself is somewhat interesting and the world and lore are good because people who cared designed it during the creation of gw1 but the reward structures, retarded inventory management that pushes you to spend real money, the god awful story and tranny garbage all make it not worth playing