Random UFC's B show draws more dimes than AEW's biggest show

>Random UFC's B show draws more dimes than AEW's biggest show
the absolute state of All Tranny Wrestling

Attached: cybkj9vewm691.jpg (640x794, 88.69K)

It outdrew WWMeme too, bad faith poster

I said this in a different thread a few days ago, basically UFC does wrestling better than wrestling. They have faces, they have heels. They have people who cut great promo's, they have work rate guys. They have shoots, they have works, they have work shoots. This is a big reason why wrestling is dying, other people are doing it better. Plus that UFC has the claim of being more legit (not scripted), though I know a lot would disagree. Regardless, UFC is really what WWE's biggest competition is, and they are stomping them by a mile.

I watched The Match and I realized just how dead and irrelevant wrestling is. the wrestling industry has to change if they want to catch up

didnt Vince cry about how violent ufc was?

kek Steve Austin is still a draw

THE MATCH 2022 singlehandedly made me question why I still bother with wrestling.

lmao wrestlemania drew over 30 million. Don’t compare a successful company with a shitty non profitable tranny fed

they won't, every company is too busy still trying to chase the ghost of choppa you choppa me kinos from 25 years ago set by misawa and kobashi that you just feel numb at this point and we've been watchin the same shit for 2 decades without any innovation. That is why japanese wrestling is so dead

Literally literally stopped watching any combat sports nowadays and only shitpost here because this place is more fun than /heem/. UFC and MMA in general lost their Soul and stopped being fun after 2013

The business should have closed its doors after Inoki’s retirement in 1998. There’s no way wrestling would draw that much or be that relevant ever again. Real combat sports is the way to go.

I wish UFC died back in the 2000's. They are as shit as wrestling nowadays and managed to create an even more delusional fanbase than today's smarks

It’s amazing how Inoki saw the writing on the wall so after his retirement, he stopped being too involved with NJPW for a time and instead went to produce MMA events for PRIDE and work with kickboxing feds like K-1. Actually, one of the PRIDE events he produced outdrew his own retirement event with 90k person attending it.

kek based fuck fake fighting

You fucking retard

He did

you cant compare a real sport with a acting show

world cup soccer outdraws ufc, it must feel horrible to be a ufc fan right now according to your logic

reminder shane mcmahon wanted to buy ufc but vince didn't let him

OH NO NO NO NO TRANNY BROS! WHY DIDN'T YOU DRAW THE HOUSE LIKE UNCLE DANA?!

Attached: AEW-in-Garland-Texas.jpg (850x478, 45.09K)

How much was the UFC worth back then?

Based retard

he's right you know?