Me secretly supporting crunch in game development because it tends to make games better

>me secretly supporting crunch in game development because it tends to make games better.
Crunch is good for gamers.

Attached: FbwnfbgX0AcggYA.jpg (1200x1198, 79.23K)

reddit meme format

thank you for having the bravery to speak the truth

that's not how that works at all

if it were then all of those shitty ubisoft, naughty dog and most recent rockstar content would be good

>Crunch is good for gamers.
How so?

Crunch makes games better. More hours spent on the game = better end result.

You get the game you wanted, faster than if they hadn't crunched. Seems pretty obvious

only modern diversity hire tranny leftists cry about working too hard. oldschool developers were devoted to their work and it showed in the art they made

You're a fucking retard. Having to do crunch means a rushed and troubled development. If they did things right from the get go they wouldn't have to crunch at all.

>corporate conglomerate works fags to death
ok

>Having to do crunch means a rushed and troubled development
I'm unsure how this is my problem. Could you please explain?

I think Bungie figured it out with having a "mini crunch" of about two weeks every six months during dev, and it made producing games far more tolerable for their staff. but then you have studios like Bethesda who have never crunched at all and they still produce pure kino. but groups like Bethesda are very tight knit and don't hire just anyone off of the street.

>me supporting crunch because AAA developers are retarded and deserve to suffer

Attached: 1593669543762.jpg (1024x975, 149.13K)

won't you PLEASE think of the guy who made the dynamic horse balls in Red Fred Redoodah 3 or whatever. I'm sure their families are proud of them, probably

ngl
if that was my boy who made the dynamic horse balls, I would be so fucking proud of him
not even memeing

that's my boy

bursting into tears at the sight of horse balls and doing the Old Snake salute

Having a rushed and troubled development means the game is probably going to be complete shit

But the quality will go down as the result?

Your argument seems to be 'more time spent on development = better game'. And, well, that's wrong. Sorry

false. in uni did you study every day of the semester? no you slacked off most of the time then started studying 2 weeks before the exam. Crunch is the same concept.

I support crunch because it gives devs less time to post retarded opinions on twitter.

>supporting depressed wagies who wait to clock out every day instead of a small team of passionate indies devs

solid argument, lad

not ironic at all

hopefully when you say bethesda you are talking about id, machine games and arkane specifically right? right?

Indies have a very high chance of being leftist trannies.

I like crunch because the thought of these commie baseddevs suffering satisfies me.