DUDE

DUDE

Attached: DUDE.jpg (1920x1080, 940.36K)

WE LOVE FILM GRAIN

someone tell OP he can turn it off in the settings

smoke weed everyday

This grain looks a bit stronger than I remember- maybe it's been turned up in photo mode, or maybe JPEG is doing it no favours.
Anyway, I wouldn't turn it off. It's part of the aesthetic, helps avoid banding, and helps disguise areas with limited high-frequency details (our minds assume such details are there and that it's just covered by the grain, when actually it might be a flat stretched texture).

rolling a joint to play tales of arise and indulge myself in cookie cutter anime tropes

It's weird to me they felt the need to remaster the game. It's not even 10 years old, it looks fine as is.

kill yourself, film grain always look like shit. it does not fit into a video game and just makes it looked washed out and uncanny

I disagree. It wouldn't fit every game, but it does fit this one perfectly.

Attached: 209 - BcZynMy.jpg (3840x2160, 405.99K)

looks like shit.
you will never be a film

Cash in on the soon to be released TV series.

And you'll never be a man.
Get some taste.

you're retarded as fuck

Its a photo mode pic idiot, he likely turned it higher

Just picked up a fresh cart and about to start a new game
Should I play Inscryption, Yakuza Kiwami 2, or Sifu?

Attached: 298DDAED-537F-4CC1-8787-9149C1979AA8.jpg (768x537, 194.55K)

I'd happily watch a feature film animated and rendered to this standard. Honestly, it already makes for a more compelling film than most actual films, and that's before you even talk about the gameplay.

Attached: 282 - MHQDNNN.jpg (3840x2160, 456.95K)

That weed looked so shitty I felt so bad for them having to smoke that garbage

IS THAT..... IS THAT..... NO...... IS THAT LE... LE.. LE.... LE... LE WEEDIERINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! IN MY LE HECKIN GAMERINOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?? OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Inscryption is a trip

LOL
POT

i would rather have a stylized animated film than "muh uncanny valley realism"

chuds on Any Forums are still stuck in 2010 about weed i see

>IS THAT..... IS THAT..... NO...... IS THAT LE... LE.. LE.... LE... LE WEEDIERINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! IN MY LE HECKIN GAMERINOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?? OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: soyjak waow.png (640x591, 18.19K)

>chuds on Any Forums are still stuck in 2010 about weed i see

Attached: soyjak computer smug.jpg (452x363, 29.48K)

This but unironically.

more like turn off the whole movie