Hitbox too expensive

>hitbox too expensive
>I want one but I don't want to spend too much on something I might suck with
>I heard it's cheating. will I get banned online for using it?
all excuses. these chinese knockoffs are $50 on ebay, and are plug n play with all PC titles. it's pointless to continue fighting over stick/hit because it was already confirmed that hitbox gives the advantage.

time to sell that HORI shit you bought for $250 and transition over to the future of fighting.

Attached: 1635889106965.png (764x492, 312.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hitboxarcade.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can honestly just 3d print one. Its like 20-40 dollars for a set of buttons+controller board and there are already free designs online to put the buttons into.

Nah I like a fightstick better use what you want tho

Do you have a keyboard that's not a cheap piece of shit with ghosting issues? Congrats, you already have a hitbox.

>but muh console
PC has less lag and performs better.

>but muh tournaments
You're fucking ultra silver, you're never going to a fucking tournament.

Attached: 1653017778492.png (1280x720, 764.84K)

I tried playing on keyboard for a while, but my keycaps kept coming loose midgame and the keys are just too close together for it to be comfortable playing a genre so fast-paced and execution-based. Plus it gets dirty much faster, a dedicated controller is far easier to clean than a keyboard no I'm not fat

Attached: 1610142356101.jpg (640x480, 68.5K)

so what's the deal with this thing, an old school shmup stick?

buttons closer together = faster execution

I figured someone just made it as a funny maymay

Is it really fast enough to be noticeable? For me it wasn't worth all the times I accidentally fumbled and hit 2 keys instead of 1.

>Is it really fast enough to be noticeable?
No but you can pretend it is to rationalize not spending $50 on chinkshit.
>For me it wasn't worth all the times I accidentally fumbled and hit 2 keys instead of 1.
git gud

I don't know much about fighting games, but that looks like a fancy keyboard to me.

I've been looking into an arcade joystick for PS5 and its all quite complicated and you need an adapter for better ones. I might get the HORI Mini cause it works without issue, I kinda wanna splash out on a bigger one but its all quite expensive. Wanna get back into old skool style games and a joystick is essential for that arcade feel.

>I might get the HORI Mini
you might regret that

It's like you actually *want* to be bad.

Attached: 1636381846535.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

>comparing rando user to a 20+ year vet
daigo could be good on anything

All of japan is switching to hitbox and everyone in america under 40 years old plays on pad.

>eats pizza
>adds $50
>slaps some wires and buttons together
>has a better controller than a $200 boomer shit
simple as

Attached: 107.jpg (1536x2038, 683.22K)

hmmm I might have to suck it up and pay for and more expensive arcade style one AND the adapter if I really want to get that feel. Its hard to choose but I dont want the mini to suck and hurt my wrist, cant really demo anything on Amazon unfortunately.

If I get a decent one it might shake up my gaming entirely having being playing 3D with le epic cutscenes for so long now.

I just want to get that retro arcade feel like games I played growing up.
hitboxarcade.com/

These things look super serious but not as much fun.

just buy mayflash f500 elite for $150

thanks for heads up. Ill look into it. some of these dont work on PS5.

>room now smells like pizza
>hands greasy