Forum game

Name a game you think no one dislikes. If someone dislikes it, they say so and explain why. First person to not get any responses wins.

Let's find the perfect game! :D

Attached: 1628997552285.png (639x640, 527.73K)

Super Mario Bros

The Game

It aged poorly and the newer iterations of the game do everything better.
Too much RNG involved.

Tetris

Oh, Tetris? Yeah, yeah, the concept's pretty cool. Which one?

F-Zero GX

Outer Wilds

megaman x

tetris.com

Hearthian cottagecore is out of place. DLC is tedious.
You're cheating by naming games no one has played.

Cottagecore..?
Haven't played the dlc. Also I've played and hated Megaman X.

Original Super Mario Bros has the perfect physics and its focus on straightforward platforming utilizes them extremely well while the later games physics become less challenging and expands more into exploration, which those do extremely well but it is a different style of platformer and there is nothing else that can match the quality of the original SMB in that style. SMB 2 is a fun sequel once you have mastered 1, with some great level design but the amount that it pushes the formula means it isn't as consistently perfect as the original.

New Super Mario Bros on DS.

Good game but I prefer the original, it is too easy, not as fast paced and I prefer the soulful aesthetics of the original.

Itt: we try to come up with ideas in how to shit on games we don't have any real bad opinion about just for the sake of shitting on them

DON'T repIy to this post or your mother wiII die in her sIeep tonight

Describes this board pretty good

no u kid

Attached: (You).webm (426x236, 343.72K)

See ya, bitch!

Dashing + climbing feels cool to use, but it's boring to play because it turns every level into an R spamming fest since you can effortlessly jump over any enemy or hazard and just pick yourself back up if you fall. And X2 handles the upgrades better since there are more routes you can take through the levels that don't require too much backtracking, and the upgrades themselves are just more fun to find in X2.
I don't outright dislike the game, but every time I play it I just wish I was playing a Zero or classic game instead.