Any Forums booking simulator - waifu edition

You're the head booker of a Women wrestling promotion, essentially a western version of Stardom, and you can sign 20 women, 10 as heels and 10 as faces.
Who are they and what spots do they occupy on your roster?

Attached: 1655076261252.jpg (960x1280, 237.76K)

>"How bout me versus my daughter Brooke, brother! Loser fucks a nigger match..."

Attached: BackJitteryBantamrooster-size_restricted.gif (340x236, 1.43M)

Brandi Lauren is ugly as sin and can’t wrestle for shit. Both WWE and Impact canned her. That tells you she’s a mental case, similar to many anons here on Any Forums. All waifufags shoot deserve the rope. The only women’s wrestler I would sign is Sasha Banks/Mercedes KV as a heel. You give me anyone else on my roster and they will be fed to her.

Attached: 16C50EFD-C50A-4750-9DCF-3EDCC1318DD0.jpg (1080x1063, 215.65K)

Heels
Mandy Rose
Gigi Dolin
Shotzi (replaces Jacy Jayne in Toxic Attraction as Gigi's tag partner)
Scarlett Bordeaux
Maryse
Lacey Evans
Penelope Forde
Bunny
Bayley to carry hot girls that can't wrestle
Rhea as my monster heel

Faces
Cora Jade
Liv Morgan
Aliyah
Brandi Lauren
Anna Jay
Nikkita Lyons
Roxanne Perez
Xia Brookeside
Kiera Hogan
Asuka to carry hot girls that can't wrestle

Has this bitch ever shown her boobs and vagina

I can't tell you who I would sign, but I can definitely tell you that I would not ever sign Sasha Banks. I'm running a wrestling promotion, not a whorehouse and I can't have one of my workers fucking all of the paying customers and making me pay lawyers to explain that I'm a legitimate business and that she just likes to bang fans

Only lucky guys get to see her boobs and vagina. The rest of us have to settle for Mercedes.

>Shotzi (replaces Jacy Jayne in Toxic Attraction as Gigi's tag partner)
I don't think the punk rock Filipino that eats her own poop fits in with the maneater pretty girl stable

Get a life already. The biggest failure of a meme in /aspw/ history. No women’s wrestlers date nor fuck fans. It’ll never be a thing. Thanks for proving my point that waifufags are shoot mentally ill and don’t belong on Any Forums.

Settle down or ill make you write another poem at 4 in the morning.

>Faces
Io Shirai
Asuka
Naomi
Bianca Belair
Liv Morgan
Cora Jade
Skye Blue
Aliyah
Lacey Evans
Tatum Paxley

>Heels
Mandy Rose
Gigi Dolin
Jacy Jayne
Jade Cargill
Kiera Hogan
Red Velvet
Arianna Grace
Jamie Hayter
Zelina Vega
Shotzi Blackheart

(This is extra. Disregard if you don't want)
>Face Authority Figure
Paige
>Heel Authority Figure
Brandi Rhodes

here's his picture

Attached: 1655667518675.jpg (3053x1512, 802.5K)

Then neither does a horsefaced mutt. Besides, she's a tattooed punk chick. Gigi is a tattoed punk chick. I think it works.

I don't care what he looks like. It's the content of his character that bothers me.

ah fuck. I forgot about Anna Jay. Switch Anna Jay for Skye Blue?

>6110759
That’s not me, but continue lying. You don’t deserve a (You). What you’re doing is trolling. Definitely goes against Any Forums‘s board rules. Waifufags actually think I’m going to get ran off this board. That’s too funny. Go out and meet real-life women like adult men do. 18+ to post on Any Forums. Still no women’s wrestlers want any of you and they never will. Facts are facts.

Julia Hart wrestles in her cheerleader gear except she doesn't wear the spandex shorts she previously did, she wears only white cotton full back panties with a tiny bow on the waistband. Her crop top is made slightly looser, that way it is prone to wardrobe malfunctions when she flips or does a hand stand. So, with a loose top and no bra the camera will get frequent peeks at her little tits. That, and the non stop panty flashing.
That is my booking. Julia.

Sasha doesn't charge though, she'll fuck you for free.

Awwww…All the obese faggots Sasha Banks’ husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, beat up in real life are going to mouth off on here now. Typical for trolls to do. I heard five of you tried approaching him at once and he still decked you all, causing you to run off in tears. Based Mikaze.

Attached: 825CA6CB-1CC4-4D57-AF1F-F6A3D7AFE21B.jpg (790x790, 75.88K)

>Faces
1. Jamie Hayter (Top Face / Champion)
2. Sasha Banks
3. Alexa Bliss
4. The Bunny
5. Kris Statlander
6. Lita
7. Alicia Fox
8. Shotzi
9. Celeste Bonin
10. Ashley D'amboise

Jamie is a lone wolf. Lita and Kaitlyn are there to elevate the talent more in their prime. Even Alexa will be giving others the rub at this point.

>Heels
1. Britt Baker DMD (Top Heel)
2. Mandy Rose
3. Serena Deeb
4. Rhea Ripley
5. Billie Kay
6. Peyton Royce
7. Angelina Love
8. Tenille Dashwood
9. Summer Rae
10. Kamille

Rhea and Kamille are a monster tag team. Britt has the Iconics as her lackeys now. And Mandy runs with Tenille and Summer as the 'travel influencers.'

Attached: BRAZZERS.png (1124x598, 1.12M)

Yeah, I fucked her for free in 2016 in Florida. She approached me at the gym, and it was weird because her husband (boyfriend at the time) was there too, but he just stood off to the side and watched us flirt. I felt awkward and tried to include him, but he wouldn't even make eye contact with me. She just acted like he wasn't even there. Anyways, we left the gym together "so I could take a look at her car" and hooked up back at my place. She drove us there and back. We drank a bottle of wine and fucked for a few hours, and I swear to God when we got back to the gym to get my car, her boyfriend was just standing outside the front doors to the gym waiting for her. As soon as he saw us pulling up, he averted his eyes to the ground. She kissed me goodbye right in front of him too. I looked over towards him at one point to try to give him a "sorry, man" look, but again he wouldn't look me in the eye and kept averting his eyes downward. He got in to the back seat of the car when they left too. The guy never spoke and I don't know him or anything, but Jesus Christ what a pussy.

Pretty good list brother. I too would have Jamie as champ