Video game essays/analysis/retrospective

>video game essays/analysis/retrospective
>it's actually just a recap of the game's whole story
>it's over 30 mins long
what's the demographic for this type of shit

Attached: 1640835214686.png (874x214, 189.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You, teen.

trannies who use "ontologically"

Literally people who need to listen to something boring to fall asleep.

is it oblivion schizo seethe hours already?

Attached: 1658255291673426.jpg (400x400, 66.33K)

people who play shitty "games" where they grind 14 hours a day and listen to droning retards on youtube while they do it

Rent free

nah, kiwifarms.ru

>it's actually just a recap of the game's whole story
Hate those type of videos, they're pointless and offer no insight, can't even be called an analysis.

If you watched even the first few minutes of this you'd know it's meant to be listened to in the background and in multiple sessions. Also it's not just a recap of the story, he goes pretty in-depth mechanically.

Incels. Think of any person who has had sex subjecting themselves to this.

Attached: oblichud.jpg (720x681, 116.03K)

me. 12 hr shift factory work. i exclusively listen to vids like this. its the only way i survive.

>>video game essays/analysis/retrospective
>>it's actually just a recap of the game's whole story
>>it's over 30 mins long
>They talk about history of the game, real life influences behind them, and certain parts of the lore
Extremely rare to see but it’s always kino

IM NOT WATCHING YOUR FUCKING VIDEO
FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Autistic faggots like everyone in this thread

The video OP mentioned does exactly that.

2.7m views for a 12 hour video about oblivion

Attached: 1599191583515.png (836x634, 631.83K)

I'm watching this video right now. It's pretty entertaining.

people who want to listen to info about a game they like in the background while doing other things and depending on the quality they may actually it if its good in chunks obviously for something that absurdly long

Not osha approved, don't expect to keep your job forever or get unemployment after you get fired

I get it, but iv never seen anyone last longer than a month on the floor while using earbuds. Insurance nightmare waiting to happen.

>12 hr shift factory work
Literally illegal.

Not at all

literally everyone including management does it. perks of working night shift exclusively.

It is where I live. Is life in ameriKKKa that dog shit?

I'm assuming you're projecting about yourself, autistic faggot.

Some factories where i am at just don't care since they only follow osha when they absolutely have to

One earbud in a package later and corporate will be there looking at the tapes. And they will fire literally anyone they see with earbuds. It just takes one and you all go down, a few factory hands are not worth the potential millions in damages along with the factory not running anyways.

Also your managers are dipshits, factory management is pretty cake for what you get paid. Not worth the risk.

Literly worked in a factory where it was 6 12 hour shifts for years untill it turned out that a lot of the higher ups didn't do the shift and left early but still got the full 12 hour checks and a few employes found out and lost their shit and managment fired all the people in charge of the factory

Hmm I’ll watch if I ever get around to oblivion then. That’s the biggest downside to these kinds of videos, they can’t be treated as reviews due to how much is spoiled, so their best viewed maybe a year after playing, reminiscing on the game without really wanting to replay it

first, there are only cameras at the front and rear gate.
second, i have worked at several factories. the only standards that have been enforced are production numbers, sometimes not even those are.
third, im talking senior plant management staff walk past dudes on their phones, not wearing PPE and earbuds in. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

No it's not, if its in the terms of your contract when you higher on they can make you do it, no mater the country.

Now if you have a proper union in place this can give employees enough barging power to do whatever, but 12 hour days for a 2 days on 2 days off 3 days on 3 days off isn't too bad honestly.

Very brave of them, one asshole with an extra mop bucket and some loose morals could cost your company alot of money.

sounds like you have only worked in relatively nice factory's and not the shitholes that exist elsewhere

>I wonder why all the places I used work seem to stop existing/got incorporated
You have now been informed

A sweat shot isn't the same thing as a regular factory

The awnser was the price to take care of osha violations and settelments would not hurt there profits as much as following the regulations