I'm thinking about streaming wrestling related movies for Any Forums...

I'm thinking about streaming wrestling related movies for Any Forums, how many of you slapdicks would be interested and what would you wanna watch

Attached: Wrestler_001.jpg (1013x1500, 349.12K)

Stream my dad is a heel wrestler and I’ll watch

stream They Live and i'll watch

Where you goin to stream?

I'll see if I can find it with English subs
Had that one on the list
Odysee if I can get it working

I'm down, but it's gotta start in the next 10 mins or so.

What about Beyond The Mat?

Attached: 1639867744334.jpg (900x1200, 197.17K)

Just make a CyTube room. There is a real lack of wrestling content on CyTube.

I'm not gonna do it tonight, was just gauging interest
I'll check it out thanks

Well then what the fuck was the point of this thread? You think I'm gonna refresh all day while we wait for your retarded ass to post again?

>I'm not gonna do it tonight, was just gauging interest
listen here, nigger

Attached: wut2.png (501x641, 249.47K)

Meanwhile I'm streaming wrestling kino every night including the entire run of WCW once a week.

Bro. Don't start shit you can't finish. Nobody likes a cocktease.

Attached: MV5BOTIwNTE1NDc1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTY0MzU3NDE@._V1_.jpg (375x500, 63.9K)

Just make a baked.live channel

He will never stream. OP is a major faggot as per usual.

>oh shit, I wasn't expecting so many replies
>[panics in autism]
>*closes tab and cries*

OP NEEDS TO GET HIS SHIT PUSHED IN

Attached: have-you-ever-had-your-shit-pushed-in-bro.jpg (672x480, 37.2K)

Stream the verne version of the wrestler

Gonna save this thread with examples of wrestling films you should look up on you own.

>The plot revolves around a professional wrestler who, after developing a terminal illness, becomes a giant squid-like creature (Osamu Nishimura). As a giant squid, he must battle to reclaim his former life both inside and outside the ring.

Attached: Calamari Wrestler.jpg (311x445, 29.08K)

>A giant monster appears out of Mt. Myojin, which erupted for the first time in 250 years. The Japanese government, which retains no possible way to do it, saves the scientist Dr. Saigo and his daughter Miwa of the Institute of Super Physics and Chemistry, who were once ousted from the academic society on suspicion of forging the universal cell "Setap X". Ask. The universal cell Setap X has already been completed. Dr. Saigo injects Setup X into his executive assistant, Yoide Nitta. Nitta grows into a giant Nitta with a height of 40 meters and challenges a gigantic monster!

Attached: Kaiju Mono.jpg (1200x800, 123.67K)

Fuck OP, I'll start my own CyTube room. Grabbing some wrestling docs right now and I'll put up a CyTube room. Give me a bit to source some stuff and then I'll post the room.

>Dive head-first into the world of independent pro wrestling as we follow a group in Lincolnton, North Carolina over the week leading up to a big show.

Attached: Fake it so real.jpg (1200x1600, 307.49K)

>Shishioh, a popular and successful professional wrestler, builds a large mansion for his wife Asami and their kids. During the housewarming party, Ichijo, an angry competitor, causes a riot that destroys the house. Asami is hospitalized, where she contracts a rare virus that slowly transforms her into a mermaid. Desperate for money to finance his new house and find a cure for Asami, Shishioh agrees to a reality TV show in which he wrestles several competitors in a haunted house. His opponents turn out to be homicidal killers and include a zombie among them. Eventually, Shishioh learns that the television producer infected Asami with an experimental virus in order to get him to compete.

Starring Shinya Hashimoto.

Attached: Oh my zombie mermaid.jpg (1039x1500, 218.04K)