Meanwhile Any Forums: NOOOOOO MORGOTT HAS 2 SECOND DELAYED ATTACKS NOOOOOOOO I HAVE FAT BOY REFLEXES I CANT HANDLE THAT...

Meanwhile Any Forums: NOOOOOO MORGOTT HAS 2 SECOND DELAYED ATTACKS NOOOOOOOO I HAVE FAT BOY REFLEXES I CANT HANDLE THAT NOOOOOOO WHY DOES HE HAVE COMBO ATTACKS WHY CANT I JUST CIRCLE THE BOSS LIKE IN DS1 AND BLOODBORNE AND SPAM R1 NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: gitgud.png (878x1032, 591.86K)

eh game sucked didn't feel like new game plus this time.

Now this is fuckin epic... noobs beware, when you play a game like Elden Ring, you have to... prepare to die xD

Oh Jesus. You'd have to be so fucking boring to do OR even watch that shit.

Rolling simulator is just boring. Blocking and circle-strafing at least feels like some semblance of strategy / decision making.

its not really impressive when you can outlevel the entire game. i'll wait until she does it in sekiro

>game so easy even a woman can beat it
Frombros.... I don't feel so good...............

>level 1
>outlevel

Attached: lesb.jpg (623x1024, 92.42K)

Nice reading comprehension yikes

Literally every game has been beaten by a woman or man so faggoty, he is hormonally a woman. Games are for children, extremely low-test hobby

im referring to the item level retard.

Ghost dancer. Didn't you simps learn from girlgonegamer?

How does an upgrade possibly "outlevel"? This is some retarded backpedaling with no brakes

way to self own yourself dumb twat

That's pretty impressive tee bee aych, I just used summons and magic though.

once you reach level 7 of the item level, it makes the game trivial. you cant possibly believe you beat the game if you did that

They wont respond to this. Keep posting this until they start posting the screencap of it being posted at least 10 times on arch.b4k. That's how you know Any Forums lost

i haven't even played Elden Ring because it looked like shit

You get most of a weapon damage from its upgraded raw power rather than damage scaling so it's not entirely wrong.

I actually beat the game on SL1 with with +1 somber/+3 dragonstone, which too many people haven't done, including you, but you weren't talking about that when you said "overlevel," and this is just seething

not once have i heard a person call it item level. backpedaling retard. go back to wow.

But it's not "overleveled," since the weapon upgrades are exactly appropriate for when you get them.

ive beaten it sl1 with the club retard

so you have no knowledge of the game and its my fault? shut up retard

Show me in-game proof of it being called item level, retard

And was the club upgrades above +3? If so, I'd like to see proof

>fromcuck game
>roll+r1
>win
that's the whole game

Attached: laugh-nicholas-cage.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

>game so robotic and formulaic even women are beating it with while handicapping themselves
>Soulstrannies still want people to believe Redditsoftware makes "le hardest video games evar made"

>spend 10k hours on getting gud at something
>get gud
The sad part is that you chose getting gud at a basically singleplayer vidya game. This is why shit like no-hit SL1 runs aren't that impressive when you realize they dedicate years of their lives doing it.

Considering you can pretty much rush a bunch of mines and upgrade your weapon to at least +9 before you fight any boss I dunno if that's true.

>runs aren't that impressive when you realize they dedicate years of their lives doing it.

Speedrunners in shambles