Any videogames that had to be patched due to racism?

any videogames that had to be patched due to racism?

Attached: gamerbros.png (1012x810, 473.01K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220902-175454.jpg (1080x845, 279.66K)

Holy shit that thread

Attached: 1651056537368.jpg (640x605, 63K)

>gamers don't deserve to be humanized
what's wrong with gamers? :(

Attached: lolol.png (607x851, 236.36K)

they're not based nigger kangz fucking wh*te whores

Based dev. Wish there was a bot to block all trannies. Would make it 10% more usable.

Attached: 1662235619610417.png (1000x1076, 470.53K)

>ukrain flag
>trans flag
>syringes emojis with 2/2 for fully vaccinated
I'm glad those kind of men exist because it gives less competion in the dating market
also this guy is a faggot both literaly and figurately speaking

lmao what a faggot

Hey thanks. That should block most of the mentally ill on there. I don't get how or why they latched on that pokemon.

>I shouldn't have dragged blackness into this. I'm sorry.
Man, that's an exploitable quote

I really hate how they have to label these things. Sylveon has a pink pastel theme so it MUST be a feminine pokemon and therefor trans!
Fuck you, what's wrong with a man liking pink or pastel colours?
Any Forums is going to hate this take but there also isn't anything wrong with a man wearing womans clothes, being gay or anything but I hate how some on the left are now trying to push this idea that if you do X,Y and Z you must be transgender, Fuck you stop stereotyping people

leftists dont care when other leftists say fucked up racist shit

Attached: file.png (567x249, 46.09K)

These people are so far gone you can't even respond to them because it'd take too long. It's like a crazy person defending their crazy position against ANOTHER crazy position, and you're just sitting there slackjawed.

Attached: 1304969884278.png (211x241, 108.13K)

jesus christ

Attached: why.jpg (885x585, 99.22K)

>never apologise

they're 100% putting it on for some kind of clout, but the question is clout with fucking who lmao

wut

I used to think gamergate was a complete failure, but maybe it was a success for other reasons...

Kill all leftists

>I don't get how or why they latched on that pokemon
isnt it obvious? it has the tranny colors

>lefty makes an actually funny comic for once
>has to retract it
Sad

>The updated comic ACTUALLY makes the baby political
The dad was right oh my god

Attached: Fbp_TnwWAAEnL_6.jpg (900x1200, 201.1K)

Why was there baby black if there both white? Is the artist trying to say she cheated on her husband and he's still the bad guy?

Does this work for characters that groomers insist on trying to make trans? It'd be great

Attached: 100738435_p0.jpg (2591x3048, 2.09M)

you're a slow one aren't you

It's not my fault the comic is small in the op now I get it.

bridget is not a pokemon you totodile

>Any Forums is going to hate this take but there also isn't anything wrong with a man wearing womans clothes, being gay or anything but I hate how some on the left are now trying to push this idea that if you do X,Y and Z you must be transgender, Fuck you stop stereotyping people
Nah see my favorite thing was watching them tear apart the story of Joan of Arc because OBVIOUSLY a WOMAN taking leading roles in an army, fighting in battle, and having pride in her country couldn't be real, obviously she dressed like a man because she was a fucking tranny because women don't fight or lead or care about retarded things like their country. Obviously.

The horseshoe theory is always true, remember 2009-2013 when the left was trying to push "body freedom" and women were marching down the street naked, yet now we have to have apologies and social suicides over tits in video games. Their favorite pastime is eating their own and they ignore their own hypocrisy in favor of trying to "come out on top" in terms of morals, or something.

Wouldn't that be an anti white woman trope, not an anti black trope?