What’s the dumbest opinion you’ve read on Any Forums

What’s the dumbest opinion you’ve read on Any Forums

Attached: 4AC70DC4-13A8-4339-BDBD-6BA0AF0EDE1F.jpg (561x623, 100.1K)

That's like picking out the nastiest shit I've taken, there's been a few.

Hitbox is NOT cheating.

FPBP
it's easier to talk about the smartest opinion, since it's much more rare.

Hitbox is cheating

JRPGs aren't RPGs

Somebody was trying to convince me that steam refunds are wrong and if you make a mistake on a purchase or have an issue with it, it's on you as apparently there's so many resources now that it's impossible to ever regret a purchase.
He was serious too, I'm guessing he was a massive shill.

Another guy was defending nintendo making the pokeball plus expensive, saying it was the best of the best in terms of technology and the gyro was top notch that's why they couldn't give it for free like with hg/ss or lgfr has free stuff.

Attached: 1625310616186.jpg (1892x5202, 2.77M)

What’s the smartest opinion you’ve read on Any Forums

Attached: DF3FC3E8-8EBB-47CC-9908-237689C1C9C0.jpg (1242x1426, 668.3K)

The stupidest thing I ever read on this board was actually a sentiment shared by Nintendo fans, Microsoft fans and sony fans alike.

>dude story is more important than gameplay
>if I don't have hours of exposition telling me where to go and how to feel, the game is boring and I hate it

These people would rip their eyeballs out if they were ever asked to play a straight shmup like Gradius.

Attached: 6C58E0DB-2C9B-495A-A04E-89E31F943504.png (640x637, 534.9K)

Save scumming is cheating

This. If the game gives me the ability to use it I can exploit it however I like

It isn't cheating, it just makes you a pleb (unless it's one of those major trial-and-error games)

Press F9 irl, fag.

Every new year is the best year for games since the amount of good games you can play increases.

Wtf that’s actually smart

mirrors in games are rendering the same thing again, just like real life does.

but some games don't allow you to exit without quitting but you can alt-f4 if you fuck up
so the game does not allow you to quit but you use a windows command to override the game
it is kinda cheating

I know, right? The guy that said that must've been picrel.

Attached: 191 (1).jpg (831x1024, 61.48K)

How do these Gen Z faggots even find this site?
I thought they just browse tiktok and twitter on their smartphones.

nah cause you get spoiled by new graphics and mechanics and can't play the older games
if you were an older gamer before 2000s you would know
almost every game was a masterpiece
but try to play them now and they suck

Street Fighter 6 looks good

>nah cause you get spoiled by new graphics and mechanics and can't play the older games
Nice, now I can answer OP's question. Thanks, user.

Pretty much anything involving FFVIII, not because it is good or bad, but because of how fucking overblown both its pros and cons are. To me its a 6/10 game, interesting and worth a play, but riddled with many flaws and holes in the story it is trying to tell while being braindead easy that it only barely makes it past par

Typical *insert beloved classic* was never good.